Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Amish elevator

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 859 Times on 622 Posts
Likes Given: 482

Default Amish elevator

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number… and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
'Go get your Mother'

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5682 Times on 3336 Posts
Likes Given: 4821

Nice, very nice!

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 10-31-2011, 09:45 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Funny one!

Old 10-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #4

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Sending this to everyone in my short list!

Got a nice laugh...Thanks MM!!

People get the government they deserve.