Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > American Prison

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #21
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
STOMP - Official Site

too suuhn?

In sentiment, i feel the same way. Nothing would be more satisfying for most of us than to see criminals suffer a punishment for their wrongs. My problem with that is just punishment without some behavior modification and retraining won't always keep a criminal from reoffending after they get released. I am open to alternative methods.

http://www.mdoc.state.ms.us/division_of_institutions%20State%20Prisons.htm

There is a reason they traditionally call Parchman "the farm". I have heard first hand from some people who have done time there, and everybody agrees it is not fun. I'm sure it isn't anywhere near completely self-sufficient, but i bet they save a lot on the grocery bills.
Yeah, just a little, talk to me next week.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #22

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

There is a reason they traditionally call Parchman "the farm". I have heard first hand from some people who have done time there, and everybody agrees it is not fun. I'm sure it isn't anywhere near completely self-sufficient, but i bet they save a lot on the grocery bills.
The folks I know who have served there don't even give the place a name, they just call it "down yonder"

Yeah, it earned "the farm" honestly. And inmates still die from exposure at that place. It's one of the ones that work as far as actually punishing criminals. My cousin just got back and he's scared to be out after dark. He goes to work and goes home. That's it. He was only in there for 3 years too.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:33 PM   #23

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

Whats his name ? Sheriff Joe in Arizona ? makes them wear pink , live in a tent and that other thing ,,,, oh yea work .
Chain gang was a great idea but some hippie liberal figured it was unconstitutional .
I honestly think that if I ever killed out of malice or intent I would plead my case for me to be executed .
Rapist - pedos - murder - and some polititcians should be tried and hung .

The whole reason our jails are a joke is well there a joke , There is no real punishment so therefore no reason to be scared of going .
I remember an story where some inmates were released to some farms in georgia i think , they bitched the whole day on how hot it was , how bad their backs hurt , how low the pay was , while the migrants whipped ass all day . Maybe its time to bring back the eugenics program ?
Back when dad was a guard the inmates were not allowed to talk to the guards unless spoken to .
After he shot those 5 going over the fence '' white boys'' none of the whites liked him but the blacks thought he was the man lol .
The state also issued all of the inmates durham bull tobacco rations , anyone remember that ? I have a few in my little antique collection .

Not all of the prison fault either , look at the judges and D.As . The guy who just robbed 13 banks got 26 back to back life . But a rapist or killer will paroled in a few years .
They say our prisons are over crowded , EXECUTE some scum bags and make room or send back some of our 12million immigrants we have as guest .

Stop spending our money on contractors and other programs like grass cutting , cleaning , snow removal ect ect , make the damn inmates get off their ass and do somthing . Hell send them to the border , for every illegal they catch they get a day off their sentence.
Castrate the pedos and rapist then shoot them , hang their jewels up infront of the prison to show to others what will happen

Lets face it , if a woman kills here abusive hubby or lover , he deserved it .
If she had relations with a 16yo student , big deal he must be scared for life to have scored with a teacher '' insert sarcasm here ''.
But for any person that harms a child or an elder , I feel death or torture would be fitting .
There is no other crime in my book as deserving to a horrific death as someone who harms a child on purpose , the things i would do to some of these folks we read about in the news would make satan himself take a step back and go '' hey buddie ? you ok ?'' .
Anyone who hurts my kids and I find them first , rest assured I will not be turning them in , cant have a murder trial without a body can you ?
An old old ex of mine was molested when she was young , her brother found out and killed the man , he is still in prison . Stuff like that should be looked past , the guy had admitted what he done and got what he deserved .

I need to freshen up on the good book and see what it says exactly about killers and such .
Our Nation has just fallen to an all time low to where we are bowing down to our outlaws , our guest from other countries , to small groups with big whinny mouths who feel bad about a certain thing . Im starting to really believe the earthquake in VA was our forefathers rolling over in their graves
sorry for the ranting long post

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #24
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 153 Times on 91 Posts

Have you seen the show prison wive on the oprah Winfrey channel no homo on the channel my wife was watching it this Mofo killed his ex wife after being on Jerry springer had her blood on her shoes and still claims he is innocent they need to execute his ass his new wife is trying to fight it saying his innocent can't get much more obvious that he did it had her blood on his shoe WTF KILL HIS ASS I don't want to spend my money housing pieces of **** like this. I think I'm gonna run for president vote for Woodfin 2028

Old 12-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #25

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Whats his name ? Sheriff Joe in Arizona ? makes them wear pink , live in a tent and that other thing ,,,, oh yea work .
Chain gang was a great idea but some hippie liberal figured it was unconstitutional .
I honestly think that if I ever killed out of malice or intent I would plead my case for me to be executed .
Rapist - pedos - murder - and some polititcians should be tried and hung .

The whole reason our jails are a joke is well there a joke , There is no real punishment so therefore no reason to be scared of going .
I remember an story where some inmates were released to some farms in georgia i think , they bitched the whole day on how hot it was , how bad their backs hurt , how low the pay was , while the migrants whipped ass all day . Maybe its time to bring back the eugenics program ?
Back when dad was a guard the inmates were not allowed to talk to the guards unless spoken to .
After he shot those 5 going over the fence '' white boys'' none of the whites liked him but the blacks thought he was the man lol .
The state also issued all of the inmates durham bull tobacco rations , anyone remember that ? I have a few in my little antique collection .

Not all of the prison fault either , look at the judges and D.As . The guy who just robbed 13 banks got 26 back to back life . But a rapist or killer will paroled in a few years .
They say our prisons are over crowded , EXECUTE some scum bags and make room or send back some of our 12million immigrants we have as guest .

Stop spending our money on contractors and other programs like grass cutting , cleaning , snow removal ect ect , make the damn inmates get off their ass and do somthing . Hell send them to the border , for every illegal they catch they get a day off their sentence.
Castrate the pedos and rapist then shoot them , hang their jewels up infront of the prison to show to others what will happen

Lets face it , if a woman kills here abusive hubby or lover , he deserved it .
If she had relations with a 16yo student , big deal he must be scared for life to have scored with a teacher '' insert sarcasm here ''.
But for any person that harms a child or an elder , I feel death or torture would be fitting .
There is no other crime in my book as deserving to a horrific death as someone who harms a child on purpose , the things i would do to some of these folks we read about in the news would make satan himself take a step back and go '' hey buddie ? you ok ?'' .
Anyone who hurts my kids and I find them first , rest assured I will not be turning them in , cant have a murder trial without a body can you ?
An old old ex of mine was molested when she was young , her brother found out and killed the man , he is still in prison . Stuff like that should be looked past , the guy had admitted what he done and got what he deserved .

I need to freshen up on the good book and see what it says exactly about killers and such .
Our Nation has just fallen to an all time low to where we are bowing down to our outlaws , our guest from other countries , to small groups with big whinny mouths who feel bad about a certain thing . Im starting to really believe the earthquake in VA was our forefathers rolling over in their graves
sorry for the ranting long post
I have an aunt that lives in phoenix and ive made a few trips out to visit. I had already knew who sheriff Arpaio was from seeing a documentary on how he runs maricopa county. I love the way that he operates and wish more county officials would take some notes from him. He actually took time out of his busy day to visit with me for a little while one day back in 2006. He actually gave me a full access tour of tent city jail, inside and out. He explained to me that the real reason that the inmates wear pink is because everytime an inmate would be realeased,they would take the jail issued "white" clothes with them. He said that the loss of clothing started adding up $$$ so they dyed them all pink so they could identify jail issued items. Sheriff Arpaio is a no nonsense, no BS guy...a damn good sheriff

forumrunner_20111207_120915.jpg

20111207_114404-1.jpg

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 12-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #26
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Now for a (sick) joke.....it would be more funny if it WASNT true!

Whats the difference between a Muderer and Cho Mo (Child molester)????

The murder actually does time!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #27

Liked 969 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 527

What was that movie with Samuel Jackson ? A time to kill or somthing like that ?
Sam goes apespit on the guys who raped and beat his daughter .
Also a very old movie from the early 90's called the'' Island '' they send all of the convicts to this island and pretty much kill each other .

I say evacuate the good folks out of cali , turn it into a prison state , get the migrants out there with big crow bars on the San Andreas fault lol . Or at least sans fransico , where ever the pretty boys are

Im getting sidetracked , time to start another thread . Im secretly getting enough support to run for president 2012

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #28

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

I could say much about this, but I'll spare you all. ...it's all been said here anyway.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:04 PM   #29
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2241 Times on 1122 Posts
Likes Given: 1150

I have the utmost respect for Sheriff Joe ! Even though our liberal administration would like nothing better than to get him out of office. Because he is not a mambie pamby, weak person like they are and he has some logic,intelligence and a set of cahoonas like most Americans should have! The ACLU and all of the communists in America have sure taken shots at him over the years and continue to do so. But I am glad to say their cheap shots have been powerless against this great and smart Sheriff! He has too many good Americans on his side, and certainly in Maricopa County. I heard recently he was saving the County a bunch of money because he was having inmates take care of a lot of the trivial and menial jobs for the County Humane Department. Walking dogs, taking care of cats and other animals, cleaning kennels and general building maintenance. I live in Tennessee and it does my heart good to see the guys in their orange and white striped jump suits out cleaning along the highways. I know they are trustees and probably certainly not violent offenders but I would imagine they actually enjoy getting out for a while and working. It saves us tax payers a considerable amount of money since we are housing them also.
More states need to get the Shotguns and Horses back out and help cut our costs concerning these details and expenses.
As far as violent offenders God Bless Russia and also to the State of Texas who takes care of business and knows how to reduce incarceration "Cost" for violent offenders in short order!

Old 12-08-2011, 01:36 AM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

A guy on a car forum i used to frequent had to do "hotel time" (work release) at Sheriff Joe's tent jail for a DUI. He absolutely approved of the facility's usefulness, before and after his time.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.