Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   American Guns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/american-guns-48975/)

texaswoodworker 09-29-2011 02:42 AM

American Guns
 
I was watching the Discovery channel today and saw a commercial for a new show called American Guns. It looks like it will be way better then Sons of Guns and It looks like they will actually make some guns from scratch (a block of steel). It is set to air on Oct. 10 at 10:00 pm. (9:00 PM central). Looks like it'll be intersting.:D

REDMIST89 09-29-2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker (Post 589053)
I was watching the Discovery channel today and saw a commercial for a new show called American Guns. It looks like it will be way better then Sons of Guns and It looks like they will actually make some guns from scratch (a block of steel). It is set to air on Oct. 10 at 10:00 pm. (9:00 PM central). Looks like it'll be intersting.:D

i just saw that ad not .5 sec ago,it looks like a cool show def im gonna check it out.

texaswoodworker 09-29-2011 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDMIST89 (Post 589065)
i just saw that ad not .5 sec ago,it looks like a cool show def im gonna check it out.

We must be watching the same show.:D I saw it like 1 min before I started this thread.

REDMIST89 09-29-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker (Post 589074)
We must be watching the same show.:D I saw it like 1 min before I started this thread.

discovery channel? sons of guns after the new ep of mythbusters?,that's what i was watching when i saw the ad :D...btw great episode of mythbusters if you missed it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.