The american flag fights back!! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The american flag fights back!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #21
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

JSp,l you simply don't get it...react and then thinking? The expression was thinking and reacting. "age old tactic" WTH, what are nation has become is people spinning words to get favor with out never understanding the thought or purpose of the words. And those that ramble never take action just spew BS and question why others act. A wordsmith at best but not true man. If bad came to his door he would pray 911 will get there fast and pizz himself.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
JSp,l you simply don't get it...react and then thinking? The expression was thinking and reacting. "age old tactic" WTH, what are nation has become is people spinning words to get favor with out never understanding the thought or purpose of the words. And those that ramble never take action just spew BS and question why others act. A wordsmith at best but not true man. If bad came to his door he would pray 911 will get there fast and pizz himself.
We agree to disagree (from what I could understand from your wording). And that is another example of our country. I dont have to agree with you, neither you agree with me for us to coincide in the same nation.

Mossberg 835 3.5 inch, 24inch ported, Knoxx Stock
Ruger SR9c
XD 9mm 5"
Marlin 30-30
Marlin Model 60 .22
Bergo .22 revolver - handed down from Great Grandpa
Chinese SKS Matching Numbers with all extras

Old 11-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Start of rant...............

Flag, Koran, Bible, Torah.........all are really just symbols of a belief or creed.

Disrespect is disrespect, no matter how it is displayed.

Our constitutional right to "Freedom of Speech" has been interpreted by the courts to allow disrespectful acts against such symbols (as in burning the US flag). I do no agree with this, but it is now the law of the land in the USA.

This would not ever stop me from exercising my own "freedom" to react to such an event should I see it in person. Now, my reaction may not be found to be legal in the same court of law that would have allowed the flag burning, but so be it.

Now, with respect those of the (extreme?) Muslim faith. They feel no hestitation to burn the symbol of this great country (and they live in shxtholes of countries). But if a western entity in any way disrespects one of their "symbols" they react in their usual violent way. Remember the Danish newspaper that printed political cartoons that depicted Mohammad (the Islamic prophet) with a bomb in his turban? There was outrage and violent protesting through-out the Islamic world. That was several years ago, and there are still Muslim extremists reacting and threatening retribution for that even just recently.

There is no logic in the Muslim world. Basically most people in those Islamic countries are not eductated in any more subjects than what they learn from religious teachings. Unfortunately, these Islamic religious teachings tend to be very slanted towards intolerance and the acceptable nature of violence towards others that do not believe as they do. Keeping the vast (and literally unwashed) Muslim population in ignorance is a fundamental tool of the Muslim religion. An ignorant population is easier to control and to manipulate.

The Shiites and Sunnis have been at war with, and slaughtering each other, since the 8th century. That is 1,200 years of internal strife with no change. The two Muslim factions are still killing each other for religious reasons (which is the same as political power) even today in Iraq.

I read in this morning's newspaper about "moderate" Muslims in Houston not speaking out enough about the Fort Hood terrorist act. Many Muslims would want us to believe that their religion is really one of peace and that the extremists are not representative of their beliefs.

Sorry, I just can not buy into that. Show me the perponderance of peaceful acts by Muslims. Show me the Muslim leadership that is out front doing battle within their own religious community to stop the violence. I do not think I'll ever see this. So I'll keep my belief that the "norm" for Muslims is violence.

.....................end of rant.

TXnorton

Old 11-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I was talking with a co-worker yesterday. He never really talks about politics or what is going on in the world.

He got on the Muslem religion and said that the way he understands it is that if you are not a Muslem then you are lower than dirt and should be killed. He got their beliefs in a nutshell.

SOUTHERN BORN CONSERVATIVE REDNECK AND VERY PROUD OF IT

ARMY 1970-1971 MP SGT Nam
Army 1976-1994 MP/CID Agent 1SG

Old 11-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #25

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I fought for this once,

I have no reason to change.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-19-2009, 12:54 PM   #26

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

As Cain stated: I also fought for this, lost brothers and sisters and my own blood for what it represents......and I will damn sure knock your dick in the dirt, no matter who you are or who you represent, if you defile the U. S. Flag in front of me, period.

Jack

john_wayne.jpg   fluneral.jpg  

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I don't think i've ever burned a flag, of any country. Has anybody else here done so? I doubt it. I think that ranks right down there with...i'm not sure, but some pretty low-blow crap.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #28

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

If that douchebag in the pic would have pulled out his country's flag and burned it, he would have been arrested, tourtured, then killed. Yet everyone hates America.

Here is a link that says there is proof that the Koran teaches to hate and kill.
Karam Al-Hashmi: The Koran teaches Muslims to hate and kill all disbelievers in Allah - Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old 11-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #29

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I get it now. The ACLU and Liberals see it as freedom of speach, not hate. They look at this picture and think this is what the guy that got burnt was attempting to do. The proper disposal of the American flag. His must have gotten tatered from flying it so much to show his love to America. I get it now!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945