Amanda Berry 911
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Amanda Berry 911

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default Amanda Berry 911

What strikes me about this call is that there was no confusion or second guessing with what this brave young girl wanted. Ten years could do a number on a little girls head. Am I doing the right thing by leaving? Will I get away with it? Will I be hurt if I fail? Being captive is all I know....None if this entered her mind...she knew exactly what she wanted!! And she is happy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/amanda-berry-911-call-review-dispatcher-_n_3238921.html

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #2
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8507 Times on 5085 Posts
Likes Given: 11139

Yeah, she is finally free. But I can't help but think of the permanent damage that's been done to her psychologically. I am afraid she will be 'held captive' in that way for the rest of her life.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #3

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yeah, she is finally free. But I can't help but think of the permanent damage that's been done to her psychologically. I am afraid she will be 'held captive' in that way for the rest of her life.
Certainly, it will be a long road...but for the moment...life is good.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 05-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7280 Times on 4024 Posts
Likes Given: 7059

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I think all three of them are strong enough that they will move on past this and get on with their lives.

Support from their family and community, and prayers from all of his will speed that process.

“There aren't any great men. There are just great challenges that ordinary men like you and me are forced by circumstances to meet.”http://thinkexist.com/i/sq/as0.gif Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. (Bull) quote

Newest Threads