Am I a pain in the ass on this forum? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Am I a pain in the ass on this forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

not bored here

Any gun owner that voted for obama is a gun owner I don't trust with a gun !

Old 01-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

i enjoy your reads you bring in here, im just waitin for you to ask us to right an essay. i think i read more that you bring than my teachers in school

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 01-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #13

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

A little late to this party but adding my $.02!! Great contributions, always well informed, no BS information. You couldn't be more of an asset to this forum if you tried!! Keep the troops advised!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #14

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default To all of you...

Opaww,
Do all that you can, no effort is too much or too little when the prize of the game is the freedom... Here in Venezela it's hard lesson that we are learning by the bad way...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 01-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Opaww, I often think your posts and your voice is about the most disturbed and caught-up in fear of any on this forum....

...but that is VERY IMPORTANT because yours is also the most clarion call to all of us to WAKE-UP and view the threat that is looming before us as REAL.

The main problem that we all face is that unlike the days of the Founding Fathers, and Samuel Adams in particular, we have a million distractions that bombard us each and every day: family, jobs, etc. ... and bastards like Barney Frank and BarakHusseinObama and Harry Reid and (Bitches like) Nancy Pelosi and Billary Cl**ton COUNT on us to be caught-up in our daily lives and take no notice of all the things they do to disrupt the lives of regular Americans.

I think that your posts are really a latter day equivalent of Samuel Adams: shaking-up those who are Patriots - whether they know it or not - and getting them to focus on the evil that looms ahead.

I see you as a soldier and a provocateur. You provide the stimulus that few others on this forum are willing or capable of doing to get the rest of us to REACT.

So, thank you. For your persistence. For your patriotism. For your courage.

Last edited by Fayettedave; 01-12-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:35 AM   #16

I am a new member to this but i have learned a lot from your posts. Keep on sending them. You have opened my eyes a little wider.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:23 AM   #17

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I think alot of crap would completely skate by us if not for your posts. I would indeed insist that you post even more in this critical time.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:31 AM   #18

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Opaww,
Do all that you can, no effort is too much or too little when the prize of the game is the freedom... Here in Venezela it's hard lesson that we are learning by the bad way...
That's 'cause you only have Chavez. We have Obama. He'll get it right this time!!!!!

9x18=Makarov

Old 01-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #19

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

there was only one PITA on here and for some reason Dillinger ran him off.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #20

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I would like to thank you all for your support It means a lot to know that maybe what I post makes a defferance. How ever today will be a light day sense it is my range day, my son and I are headed to the range even if I can only afford to throw rocks at the target I am going.

So I'll give you all a break from my long windedness.

opaww