An alternative to body scanning at airports
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > An alternative to body scanning at airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default An alternative to body scanning at airports

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at airports. Have everyone step into a booth that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be no nonsense about racial profiling!!!!!

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #2

Liked 358 Times on 201 Posts
Likes Given: 292

Pure genius.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1077967070058

Old 02-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #3

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Sounds good to me. You might be able to retire rich off of this!

Old 02-18-2010, 01:43 AM   #4
cbw

Lets vote it in, better than the gasoline enema

Old 02-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Damned thing wouldn't even have to work! All we'd have to do is tell everyone it works, contains the blast and washes itself down!!

NEXT!!

Old 02-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #6

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts

DarinCraft, you are da' man.
"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

The latest news is that the TSA will start using explosive detecting hand swipes on all passengers. They have already been using this technology to wipe a disposable pad over carry-on luggage handles and then putting the swipe pad into an analyzer to sense residue of any explosive material.

Soooooooo.....don't be using your range bag as a carry-on! Be sure you wash your hands REALLY well if you have been hunting, shooting, or relolading anytime shortly before you fly!

Old 02-20-2010, 04:00 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10549 Times on 4555 Posts
Likes Given: 1692

I work with, and teach the use of commercial and military explosives, and I live on airplanes. Since I no longer HAVE a social life, I sorta look forward to the patdowns!!! I just start moaning a little........

Old 02-20-2010, 04:03 AM   #9

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I work with, and teach the use of commercial and military explosives, and I live on airplanes. Since I no longer HAVE a social life, I sorta look forward to the patdowns!!! I just start moaning a little........
when I am getting pat down, I just ask the guy if I can take my pants off or would he like to
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #10

I got an alternative. I'm gonna show up naked to the airport.
Pair of sandals and my ticket. F**k it man.