Alone in Dreamland?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Alone in Dreamland?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Alone in Dreamland?

Every year about this time when the snow starts to melt and the days grow longer, something stirs deep inside and begins plaguing my unconsciousness. This newly awakened obsession will begin to manifest itself in dreams, and grow to a fever pitch until early August.
This last week, the dreams have started again, and I know that I will be forced out of the house, and find myself knee deep in icy spring runoff. I speak of course of fishing.
Within the week I will be hitting the river until I have satisfied this strange seasonal calling, and let my dreams return to normal; until September when the smell of grouse and whitetail rekindle a new and different thirst.
In all honesty, I really have been having these dreams. Does anyone else?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #2

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Yes dreams from Trout to Bear.

Old 04-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #3

Words spoken like a true outdoorsman. The dream is not alone as many of us want to see the rising of trout and young birds from their nest. All the smells that come with spring and carry into summer. Have a great year in the outdoors and thanks for insuring me I am not the only dreamer.