Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Almost 61 , Feelin 60 , Weeee Haaaa.! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/almost-61-feelin-60-weeee-haaaa-93420/)

dango 07-05-2013 09:00 PM

Almost 61 , Feelin 60 , Weeee Haaaa.!

All things considered , I can not believe how physically great I feel..! :) yeap , do got a little wound , but the rest of me , man I feel good.! I am starting that change , muscles growing , feel the strength increasing , just all in all , I am truly making a major come back..! :(

Other than the 1965 Pontiac Catalina , (my new neck and partial spine) I have not felt this good in..... 6 years at least.! I am sticking to my recovery program
And weight gain diet to the letter and it's really working..! I can see it , I can feel
It , one day at a time , better and better..!

At 61 this September , I'm feeling 40-ish.! This commitment is turning out to be a pleasant experience and not as hard as.i expected..! Though it will take time ,
I have plenty of that..!

As in my video , I'm looking "Ethiopia" , you know , starvation..! Sunken cheeks , protruding ribs , Eeeek., lookin like the , the "Crypt Keeper " on a bad hair day.!
LOL..! Before I injured myself , I was a solid 168 lbs. at 5' 10"..!
Two years later , the day I took my first step , 132 lbs. ...! Eeeek.! The day of the video , June 31rst , 136 lbs. ..! Again Eeeek..! :confused: I really should have waited a bit longer , but what is done is done..!

Now , I won't get into names , but some gentleman here on this forum called BS
on my claim to have been a martial artist , the sword I particularly , or I would never have done that video..! Well , I want to thank you mystery man..!
You have lit the fires and so inspired me , thanks..! :p

Now , about that small injury , my left arm..! I have been injured so any times , I am a master of working around such things..! I work what I can and rest what I must..!

Call me (TRI-POD)...! Feelin gooood , hope yoose are too..! :D

Jagermeister 07-05-2013 09:03 PM

Hey Dango, I turned 43 today. Need to stretch to get moving in the morning though. Bones/joints crack every once in awhile. Hard to sneak up on someone when you are cracking.:o

dango 07-05-2013 09:07 PM

Bones......? :confused: Joints........? Auhhhh ...I recall something....hmmm..?

I'll get back to on that...! Eeeeek.! :confused:

Kids....? :confused:

Jagermeister 07-05-2013 09:08 PM

16 yo boy, 13 yo girl and a 3 yo girl.

dango 07-05-2013 09:25 PM

^____ lol....lmao......yo....., :d

winds-of-change 07-05-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1295663)
Hey Dango, I turned 43 today. Need to stretch to get moving in the morning though. Bones/joints crack every once in awhile. Hard to sneak up on someone when you are cracking.:o

Happy birthday!!

rockratt 07-05-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1295663)

Happy birthday. If I woke up and something didn't snap, crackle or pop or hurt I would be worried!!!:rolleyes:

sbeezy 07-05-2013 11:43 PM

So what was up with that post about Dango being banned for life? Just out of curiosity. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask...

Chainfire 07-05-2013 11:52 PM

Congrats on you condition and happy birthday. I also celebrate my 61st very soon and I can work younger men's **** in the dirt, and I do it every day. Us '52 babies are tough old bastages.

F4U 07-06-2013 04:40 AM

Dango if I am not being too nosy what was the original injury?

I ask because I badly dislocated my shoulder last fall and spent the rest of the fall and all winter rehabbing my shoulder and letting the rest of my self go, to the point that my 71 year old father is currently in better shape than I am. Belatedly I am working my self back, but the shape I am in is at least 90% me liking the couch too much while off hurt and 10% the actual injury.

I am getting there but I find that the longer I waited the longer it takes to get back in shape. I am getting some inspiration from you coming back from whatever it was you went through.