The allmost Perfect World.......
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The allmost Perfect World.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default The allmost Perfect World.......

Singapore Is the best. Not only do they whip your back with a cane they hang your a$$ if your caught with drugs!!!!! They boast the cleanist city in the world. No wonder Americans have such a hard time there. Do you think they take it too far, Or should we follow in their footsteps. I'm all for hanging Drug Dealers.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2010, 02:51 AM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I'm for hanging armed robbers.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:35 AM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
Singapore Is the best. Not only do they whip your back with a cane they hang your a$$ if your caught with drugs!!!!! They boast the cleanist city in the world. No wonder Americans have such a hard time there. Do you think they take it too far, Or should we follow in their footsteps. I'm all for hanging Drug Dealers.
Why not just kill everyone? Hang 'em high. Wait, what is your definition of a 'drug dealer'? The kid on the corner making a buck selling a dime bag or the pharmeceutial companies that make addictive drugs and then promote them with vast amounts of money and give doctors kickbacks for prescribing them?

I say firing squad for anyone who does not think exactly like I do.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 10-23-2010, 06:39 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 237 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 517

we live in a very weird society, as that we neither kill the criminal or use them for work, basicly they just take up rescources, this is said with the exemption of a few that are executed and worked. Our justice system is in need of a reworking, And it is very likely that our country is so filled with crime because our courts and laws are a joke.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 10-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Specifics......

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Why not just kill everyone? Hang 'em high. Wait, what is your definition of a 'drug dealer'? The kid on the corner making a buck selling a dime bag or the pharmeceutial companies that make addictive drugs and then promote them with vast amounts of money and give doctors kickbacks for prescribing them?

I say firing squad for anyone who does not think exactly like I do.
I guess I should have done more research. Cocaine and Meth, etc. We all know all about the drug companys being a Monoply. As for the 12 year old selling dime bags on the street corner, Thats where the rod comes in and if that doesn't work it's off to the chain gang working for nothing.

Last edited by willshoum; 10-23-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling