Allligator shoes

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Allligator shoes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Default Allligator shoes

A Army Sergeant was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the Army Trooper shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and get my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes made at a reasonable price!"

The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines who were in here earlier saying the same thing."

So the Sergeant headed into the bayou that same day and a few hours later came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "those must be the two Marines the guy in town was talking about." Just then, the Sergeant saw a tremendously huge alligator swimming rapidly underwater towards one of the Marines.

Just as the beast was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck with both hands and strangled it to death with very little effort. Then both Marines dragged the monster reptile onto shore near the remains of several more of the creatures.

One of the Marines flipped the gator on it's back and then exclaimed, "Damn, this one doesn't have any shoes either!"

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here