All you creative storytellers

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > All you creative storytellers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default All you creative storytellers

OK so we have a lot of storytellers who can write some very creative stuff to read. Very entertaining all good job.

Now get off your ass and use that talent to write congress. Flood them with letters about the issues that we are concerned with. Don’t say but my anti-gun senator is worthless to send anything to. Write all them low life’s in D.C.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

You have hit the right button, Oppaw. Too often important things are allowed to be legislated without the people's imput. I am to blame as well. Fortunately my reps are pretty like-minded to me. Other states on the other hand need copious shoving and perhaps shouting to get them to see the light. It sounds over dramatic, but we are at a crucial point in this country, where what we have known and what may be before us sits on a knife's edge. Woe to the silent.