All quite SHHHHHHHHHHHH
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > All quite SHHHHHHHHHHHH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default All quite SHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have not blown up, screwed up, stroked out, or run over nothing in nearly 2 weeks. D@mn it is too peaceful. Jack is his fine ill-tempered self. Haven't had to cuss him, or shoot nothing. I could get used to this.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #2

Glad to hear the good news, Told ya that the duck was lucky. Whatever you do, don't sell it to JD.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 04-16-2009, 01:58 AM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb13 View Post
I have not blown up, screwed up, stroked out, or run over nothing in nearly 2 weeks. D@mn it is too peaceful. Jack is his fine ill-tempered self. Haven't had to cuss him, or shoot nothing. I could get used to this.
Sounds kinda boring