To all the cops and military on FTF...

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > To all the cops and military on FTF...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default To all the cops and military on FTF...

Just wanna say that its been a pleasure and honor interacting with you guys. I have a couple cop friends but still its nice to gain perspective from you folks from all 4 corners of the country....

You are all aces in my book and I cannot imagine a more fulfilling and honorable career you have chosen. Proud to be among you guys & gals out there.

Also, these are interesting times we are living in and I'm sure some of you (LEO) have faced layoffs and shrinking budgets. After this sequester nonsense...I'm guessing military is next on the chopping block. Lets hope all this **** gets fixed over the next few years, for the sake of the country.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-15-2013, 03:02 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5004 Times on 2427 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

If by fix... You mean cut another 900 Billion in Federal Spending to reach an actual balanced budget... then yes... Let's Hope it gets fixed!

Tack