Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Alex Wagner MSNBC says Brits are smarter than Pro Gun Americans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Default Alex Wagner MSNBC says Brits are smarter than Pro Gun Americans

So because those who favor gun control is at an all time low of 20% this woman thinks that Americans who are opposed to gun control are just stupid. I say we flood her email inbox!

MSNBC's Alex Wagner Grouses That Americans Are Too Pro-Gun, As Opposed to 'Intelligent' Brits | NewsBusters.org

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #2

Liked 2223 Times on 1002 Posts
Likes Given: 2155

When the Brits found themselves unarmed and facing off with Hitler they had no problem accepting weapons from American gun owners. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

I have an idea. Lock her in a room with a homicidal rapist and give her a gun. I wonder if she will use it or let him do what homicidal rapists do.

Just a suggestion.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
I have an idea. Lock her in a room with a homicidal rapist and give her a gun. I wonder if she will use it or let him do what homicidal rapists do.

Just a suggestion.
I thought about putting that on her FB page but I was polite. Like my grandmother once said, "kill them with kindness"

"Ms. Wagner your take on the 2nd Amendment is incorrect in many eyes of American citizens. Although I respect your opinion and ask that you respect mine. Your assumption that those of us who believe in the Constitution including the 2nd Amendment are idiots, and Brits are smarter is insulting. It's one thing to report and provide some commentary, but it's a totally different thing to insult many Americans. Remember it was farmers and ordinary citizens that were armed that help free the U.S from the British in the first place. Have a wonderful day"

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:

Old 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #5

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

When she turned around and said "Your from a more intelligent side of the world" If I were that other chick I'd of gotten up and knocked the piss out of her. That looked to me like a personal insult "you support the 2A, so your an idiot".

The pro 2A reporter had it right, everywhere there are stiffer gun regulations, the crime rate invariably goes up. At least here in the US. The Japanese aren't nearly the same, but they have an entirely different culture than ours, and that culture is oh, only a couple thousand years old.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #6

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
I thought about putting that on her FB page but I was polite. Like my grandmother once said, "kill them with kindness"

"Ms. Wagner your take on the 2nd Amendment is incorrect in many eyes of American citizens. Although I respect your opinion and ask that you respect mine. Your assumption that those of us who believe in the Constitution including the 2nd Amendment are idiots, and Brits are smarter is insulting. It's one thing to report and provide some commentary, but it's a totally different thing to insult many Americans. Remember it was farmers and ordinary citizens that were armed that help free the U.S from the British in the first place. Have a wonderful day"
Give us a link to her facebook so we can start with the "likes"

Old 11-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post

I said we would give her a gun insted of leaving her in there defenseless, I thought that was polite.

I agree with being nice most of the time, but some people just don't give a dang. We need more pro gun people in the media. All people ever see in the media nowadays is guns are evil and should be controlled. They don't see our side of the story. They don't see our facts, they just think everything the media says is true. I think if there were more pro gun people in the media, there would be less anit gun BS.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Give us a link to her facebook so we can start with the "likes"
As requested:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/NowWithAlex

Member:

Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #9

I can't find it.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

OK, so we have yet another idiot mainstream media chick who has no understanding of history or the real nature of firearm owners. How's this any different than any of the other crazy idiots out there who want to disarm America?

Let her rant. Comment to her if you want, but be polite. But nothing you say or do will make her change her views.