Airport security

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Airport security

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default Airport security

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports.

Have a double pane bullet proof booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have. No one else will be hurt.

It would be a win-win for everyone, there would be none of this controversy about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."

Works for me!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-22-2010, 03:58 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

*raising glass* Brilliant!

Except for the use of binary explosives.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:04 PM   #3
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Jo, when you design this thing make sure it is self cleaning.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

But what if somebody simply had really, extraordinarily bad gas with no intent to kill or maim?

I would bet a live feed of the booth on the interweb would pay for the installation at every US airport. Think how many people watched the live feed of the BP spilt wellhead, and that didn't even have exploding terrorists.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I am tying to develop a molecular polymer coating that is so slick that paint can't stick to it. This coating will come as a spray on clear coating that you can spray on buildings, signs, overpasses and anything else, making graffiti or now called Street Art (PC movement). I am sure it would come in very handy in the bomb box as all the blood and guts would just slide right down the walls. Then we could put in a 4hp commercial grade disposal unit in the bottom and just hit the button and watch Mohomad, Osoma go down the drain. We could also put in water jets at the top so we could make sure and rinse off everything we could also add in a bleach and Lysol in to them to make sure it is nice and clean for the next person.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #6

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

the double paned glass would get accussed of racial profiling...

I like that idea tho...