Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Achtung!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5464 Times on 2854 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Default Achtung!!

maybe i should start slapping my wife's chest...

Quote:
A group of male German soldiers are experiencing an extremely bizarre health ailment – growing unexpected new body parts.

The highly ranked military guards battalion, known for performing drill demonstrations at major events, are growing breasts on just one side of their bodies, Medical Daily reported.

The soldiers – part of the Wachbataillon unit – are suffering from a condition called one-sided gynecomastia, and it’s a result of how the soldiers are performing their drills. Seventy-four percent of the soldiers have been diagnosed with gynecomastia, after complaining of growths on the left side of their bodies.

According to a medical report, the soldiers use their rifles to repeatedly slap the left side of their chests – which stimulates hormones on that side of the body. As a result, breasts start to grow only on their left side.

According to Medical Daily, only 211 people have been treated for the condition, 35 of whom belong to the Wachbataillon unit.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/25/group-male-german-soldiers-growing-breasts-from-drill-training/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz2JKZZtqgf

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

PrimePorkchop Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 AM   #2

Liked 3763 Times on 1803 Posts
Likes Given: 664

That's weird. I used to punch my chest abs arms and back every day to numb them up and toughen them for martial arts... I never grew breasts...

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

StainlessSteel215 Likes This 
Old 01-29-2013, 02:33 AM   #3

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

The article never said the thumping action was hard, just repeated.

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 AM   #4
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20893 Times on 11878 Posts
Likes Given: 52454

i fear if JonM starts slapping his wife's chest, that it will be him that comes up swelling. like the knot she will put on his head!

People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2925 Times on 1680 Posts
Likes Given: 17348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
That's weird. I used to punch my chest abs arms and back every day to numb them up and toughen them for martial arts... I never grew breasts...
May I suggest punching others , great ego builder ..!

Old 01-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #6

Liked 3763 Times on 1803 Posts
Likes Given: 664

Yeah! Wait a minute...I've been beating a certain body part for decades now, it hasn't gotten any bigger!!

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

People Like This 
Old 01-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2925 Times on 1680 Posts
Likes Given: 17348

May I suggest a new method of so said "beating"..? Hang 10 lbs. weight to appropriate beaten member and proceed..!