"Accidental" shooting - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "Accidental" shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux
I live in the Detroit area, and there was actually an great interview with the Chief of Police this morning on the radio. They are investigating the shooting and stated that they don't have a dog in this fight {or something like that}, and the results of their investigation will be turned over to the prosecutor.

There is some speculation developing that it was either a completely accidental shooting that involved a little more then a "hug" {think about how she could be shot in the chest when he had an IWB firearm}, or that maybe the trigger was intentionally pulled in an act of rage by someone else.

Most people doubt this was a "hug" and the firearm "went off by itself".
Ya you just gotta think of what "position" they were in to have his waist above her chest. **ahem** I wonder where her head was!?! zing zing if ya know what I mean.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #42

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Frantz, if you look at some of gear head's posts, he's had a recent bad experience with a dumb ass roommate keeping a malfunctioning GLOCK around...
That's the thing you have to think too! His roommate being a complete idiot and not the weapon. I carry my G35 with +1 in a N82 IWB and have mo worries about MY firearm! You can't base opinions on a firearm because some idiot shot himself. If you do that all guns would be horrible.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:49 AM   #43

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

That's the thing you have to think too! His roommate being a complete idiot and not the weapon. I carry my G35 with +1 in a N82 IWB and have mo worries about MY firearm! You can't base opinions on a firearm because some idiot shot himself. If you do that all guns would be horrible.
Hey, I understand. I'm just saying I understand his feelings too. I've had an ND when I was around 13-14, and I don't distrust the Winchester model 70 because of it...