About feeling safer - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > About feeling safer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 04:35 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Seriously? I don't think that the expression on Bush's face is the look of smug satisfied acknowledgement that the "Government's terrorist conspiracy mission has been accomplished."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 09-13-2011, 06:11 AM   #12

Liked 260 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 367

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
I've got three questions for you.

1. Where are the passengers of the jet that didn't impact the Pentagon?

2. Why did AQ operatives have copious detailed notes concerning the planning, funding and execution of this operation and why did other AQ operatives (including bin Laden) boast of this operation if they had nothing to do with it?

3. In light of all the copious amounts of complete b.s. we see daily from the government that is demonstrably, provably true - per their own words and actions - that should land just about every one of them in prison for the rest of their miserable lives, why do you go looking for conspiracies with which to try these a$$clowns in the court of public opinion?

Oh, and you might want to do some personal experimentation with making thermite. It's easy. Stupid easy. Once you see how easy it is, you might rethink how suspicious it was that any trace of it was found in the wreckage.

Right now, we have whistleblowers coming forward on operation Fast & Furious. We have pretty clear obfuscation by the DoJ and the ATF, and Issa and Grassley are very tenacious. When we see something similar for a WTC/Pentagon cover-up, then we'll talk. Until then, Alex Jones and other truthers can blither all they want, but they won't get any traction.
1: Well *IF* the government was evil enough to kill 3000 people for a false flag , you think theyd give a **** about a plane load of people?

2: whos to say intel didnt pick up their plan and run with the other teams ball? PT 2 Better to look out of control than incompetent.

3: Three words : Gulf of tonkin.

And Iron oxide Rust and Aluminum powder is all thermite is I know ... but what was it doing there? are you suggesting rubble incinerated and just fell in the same spot with the perfect ratio needed? and also it wasn't standard thermite that was found it was NANO thermite

add all that to tons of inconsistencies in the official explanation... something just dont add up pal

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-13-2011, 06:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Seriously? I don't think that the expression on Bush's face is the look of smug satisfied acknowledgement that the "Government's terrorist conspiracy mission has been accomplished."

Forgot about this. This picture and what happened over the next 30 mins in that school is probably the biggest red flag of all, heres why.

The presidents Itinerary was public knowledge approx 7 days before the attack. Yet the man sat there for another half hour so he didnt " Scare the children "
The secret services only mission is to keep the president alive. why was he not rushed out of that elementary school immediately? The only way they could've known that school wasn't a target is if they *KNEW* that school wasn't a target!!

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
I don't hate you both for saying that. I just think your ignorant for saying that.

I mean ignorant as uninformed and not as a term used as a direct insult.
How do you account for this then lol A structural Steel box support cut at a 45 degree angle at near ground level with visible slag under the horizontal cut from the molten steel? Taken at ground zero in the rubble of wtc 1
cut-collums-21.png  

Old 09-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #15
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

You troofers knock yourselves out. Believe what you want.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #16

Liked 1300 Times on 769 Posts
Likes Given: 403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
How do you account for this then lol A structural Steel box support cut at a 45 degree angle at near ground level with visible slag under the horizontal cut from the molten steel? Taken at ground zero in the rubble of wtc 1
There is no point in trying to debate point by point every example of why you believe this to be an inside job. No amount of proof will change your mind. You are blinded by your beliefs IMO.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 09-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #17

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Taken well after the tower had fallen and during the salvage, cutting and removal stages of site debris from the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
You troofers knock yourselves out. Believe what you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
There is no point in trying to debate point by point every example of why you believe this to be an inside job. No amount of proof will change your mind. You are blinded by your beliefs IMO.
Indeed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 09-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3223 Times on 1617 Posts
Likes Given: 422

So which is it?

Govt is totally diabolical and fantastically clever enough to pull this off without word getting out from ANYONE who particpated. The people with the skill set to pull off a demolition of that magnatude can likely be counted on one hand. Oh and a demo of that nature takes weeks or months to set up. I think that the amount of explosives required would be next to impossible to place unnoticed.

Or,

Govt is a bunch of drones with questionable intelligence and marginal competence on their best day. Operation "Fast and Furious" came off without a hitch right? Many think that it was part of a govt conspiracy to allow our current administration to justify new and improved gun control measures. So how's that working out.
I keep hearing how Bush 43 was a morion who barely made it through college and got by with only marginal intelligence. I also hear he's an evil genius who was gleefully rubbing his hands together in a Monty Burns manner whenever something terrible happened.
You can't have it both ways, so which is it?

FYE:

911 Conspiracy Truthers

Dad always said, "You're judged buy the company you keep." Sharing beliefs with that group should give one pause.

NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Last edited by Overkill0084; 09-13-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #19
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1437 Times on 728 Posts
Likes Given: 1050

Good post, Vincine.

As for you 9/11 government conspiracy theorists, there is no theory. Only the truth. To blame your own government is not only fantasy, it's an insult to the families and friends of all those lost on 9/11 and to the thousands of young men and women who have been wounded, maimed or killed in combat hunting down and killing the real conspirators and their allies for ten years.

I can't believe there are people in this country who believe this stuff...no, wait...I can.

Last edited by 7point62; 09-14-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #20
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
I am astonished there are people in this country who believe this nonsense...no, wait...I'm not.

Folks like to point out "Fast and Furious"...Who would POSSIBLY believe that our benevolent government would do such a dasterdly thing.

The weapons of fast and furious are popping up in crimes!! Who is being held accountable???

Nope! Our Gubmint ALWAYS has our best interests in mind, i am sure of it!

Question EVERYTHING, believe NOTHING! Especially when it comes to this overblown gubmint we have today!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!