Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > About feeling safer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1615 Times on 843 Posts
Likes Given: 1305

Default About feeling safer

I never felt in danger because of terrorists, but then I live in the middle of the forest.

I feel apprehensive for the safety of myself and the country because of incompetence and flawed procedures of various agencies. I’m speaking about things like:
Bridges falling down due to missed inspections or missed maintenance.
Kids whose lives are lost because of case workers and social agencies running on auto-pilot.
Space shuttle disasters because administrators’ concern for money trumped engineers understanding of physics.
Incompetent teachers who remain in their jobs because the rules preventing their being fired have themselves become evil.

I saw video over the weekend showing some of the 9/11 hijackers WERE flagged by the metal detectors, received closer inspection by wand, and where passed through ANYWAY.

Basically I fear the consequences from a lack of diligence more than evil intent. I fear people who are too tired to think or are so rundown, that they just follow rules & procedures like robots instead of keeping mind what the procedures were designed to insure or prevent in the first place.

Then I see something like this and I have faith that whatever bureaucratic and personnel incompetence there may be, when the SHTF, generally we manage to do the right thing, and do it well.

Moving documentary of 9/11 evacuation by boat shows resilience of cities | SmartPlanet

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #2

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
I never felt in danger because of terrorists, but then I live in the middle of the forest.

I feel apprehensive for the safety of myself and the country because of incompetence and flawed procedures of various agencies. I’m speaking about things like:
Bridges falling down due to missed inspections or missed maintenance.
Kids whose lives are lost because of case workers and social agencies running on auto-pilot.
Space shuttle disasters because administrators’ concern for money trumped engineers understanding of physics.
Incompetent teachers who remain in their jobs because the rules preventing their being fired have themselves become evil.

I saw video over the weekend showing some of the 9/11 hijackers WERE flagged by the metal detectors, received closer inspection by wand, and where passed through ANYWAY.

Basically I fear the consequences from a lack of diligence more than evil intent. I fear people who are too tired to think or are so rundown, that they just follow rules & procedures like robots instead of keeping mind what the procedures were designed to insure or prevent in the first place.

Then I see something like this and I have faith that whatever bureaucratic and personnel incompetence there may be, when the SHTF, generally we manage to do the right thing, and do it well.

Moving documentary of 9/11 evacuation by boat shows resilience of cities | SmartPlanet
I know this will get me in hot water here concidering there are many Leo's and other Establishment employees but . after reviewing numerous documentaries about the official flight path of the flight that hit the pentago being debunked by no less than 8-15 people who all gave the same account of the real flight path being 45degrees to the north complete with a guy that saw a jetliner at 100ft going over the pentagon and continue in a northeasterly heading .... not to mention a guy a few floors below where one of the planes hit in wtc 1 being blown to the ceiling indicating an explosion beneath him again a few moments before the plane even hit above him. 45 degree straight cuts in structural steel at the base of wtc 1 and 2 , UNEXPLODED NANO THERMITE confirmed in the dust of wtc 1&2. pool of molten steel that burned at 2500 degrees in the basements on wtc 1&2 for 3 months.

I honestly think the perpetrators of 9/11 are NOT who our government say they are , furthermore sad to say I think those who would give you the "official" story of what happened that day might be the very same who at best aided and abbeded those events and at worst co-ordinated and implimented those events

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 09-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #3

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
I know this will get me in hot water here concidering there are many Leo's and other Establishment employees but . after reviewing numerous documentaries about the official flight path of the flight that hit the pentago being debunked by no less than 8-15 people who all gave the same account of the real flight path being 45degrees to the north complete with a guy that saw a jetliner at 100ft going over the pentagon and continue in a northeasterly heading .... not to mention a guy a few floors below where one of the planes hit in wtc 1 being blown to the ceiling indicating an explosion beneath him again a few moments before the plane even hit above him. 45 degree straight cuts in structural steel at the base of wtc 1 and 2 , UNEXPLODED NANO THERMITE confirmed in the dust of wtc 1&2. pool of molten steel that burned at 2500 degrees in the basements on wtc 1&2 for 3 months.

I honestly think the perpetrators of 9/11 are NOT who our government say they are , furthermore sad to say I think those who would give you the "official" story of what happened that day might be the very same who at best aided and abbeded those events and at worst co-ordinated and implimented those events

If anyone hates you for saying that, then they can just hate us together brother. I've been telling friends and family the same for years, but let this be the first time I go public, I'm picking up what your laying down, and I agree 100%. I've seen controlled demos, and wow, that was just really too perfect. One thing that really stuck out in my mind too was how quickly and easily the "lead hijacker" was identified with his passport laying in the rubble. A scared populace is easier to rule.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:

Say it isnt so?!!? a person that actually THINKS for themselves nstead of simply accepting what they are fed. I have read too many things that attest to where your heading here. But OHHH boy do you get attcked when you try to point the inconsitancies. The tops of the towers SHOULD have toppled...but instead it was a controled demo....there also been other stories surface that never get any traction because people WANT to believe their govt is all good and holy

I also think Usama is hanging on the beach in south Fla alive and well (or some such other place)...2 things stick out to me. 1) we never saw any proof of him dead like all the others and 2)awful funny the team that "Got Osama" were killed but a few weeks later.

Dead men tell no tales!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 09-12-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
+ TRES VERBO DICTUM +
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1615 Times on 843 Posts
Likes Given: 1305

??? You guys missed the entire point of my post.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
No sir, i dont believe we did. We are simply pointing out the huge failings of our govt.

"I love my country but FEAR my government"

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #7

Quote:
I got it Vincine, and a great post by the way!
Conspiracy theories aside, there are still a bunch of good folks in America!
I am proud to consider myself as one and still believe in our future and the future of the greatest country in the history of mankind.

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 09-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #8
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:

I've got three questions for you.

1. Where are the passengers of the jet that didn't impact the Pentagon?

2. Why did AQ operatives have copious detailed notes concerning the planning, funding and execution of this operation and why did other AQ operatives (including bin Laden) boast of this operation if they had nothing to do with it?

3. In light of all the copious amounts of complete b.s. we see daily from the government that is demonstrably, provably true - per their own words and actions - that should land just about every one of them in prison for the rest of their miserable lives, why do you go looking for conspiracies with which to try these a$$clowns in the court of public opinion?

Oh, and you might want to do some personal experimentation with making thermite. It's easy. Stupid easy. Once you see how easy it is, you might rethink how suspicious it was that any trace of it was found in the wreckage.

Right now, we have whistleblowers coming forward on operation Fast & Furious. We have pretty clear obfuscation by the DoJ and the ATF, and Issa and Grassley are very tenacious. When we see something similar for a WTC/Pentagon cover-up, then we'll talk. Until then, Alex Jones and other truthers can blither all they want, but they won't get any traction.

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #9

Liked 1036 Times on 613 Posts
Likes Given: 319

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

If anyone hates you for saying that, then they can just hate us together brother.
I don't hate you both for saying that. I just think your ignorant for saying that.

I mean ignorant as uninformed and not as a term used as a direct insult.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 09-13-2011, 02:30 AM   #10

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Ignorant is not an insult. Stupid is an insult. For ignorance we have education. For stupid we have television.