Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > ABC "The Last Resort"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1770 Times on 1008 Posts
Likes Given: 3540

Default ABC "The Last Resort"

Just finished watching "The Last Resort", it is going to be very interesting show. Looks like Thursday on ABC is going to have 1 hour taken up!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-28-2012, 03:12 AM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
Just finished watching "The Last Resort", it is going to be very interesting show. Looks like Thursday on ABC is going to have 1 hour taken up!
Caught the last 5 minutes or so and really don't know the whole plot line but it looks good. Knowing ABC however it will get preachy and suck in about 3 weeks.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 09-28-2012, 03:25 AM   #3

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

i posted on it last week, maybe the week before. use the link to watch it on the web. it's awesome.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:40 PM #14
USEBOTHHANDS
Supporting Member

Liked 199 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Last Resort:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/401576

just watched Last Resort pilot/first episode.........it blows Revolution out of the water.......no pun intended. lol

actually, i watched them both, Revolution first, and the Last Resort pilot was @ the end of it.

i had chill bumps during and after watchin Last Resort!!!!!

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me
Last edited by USEBOTHHANDS; 09-17-2012 at 03:42 PM.
USEBOTHHANDS is online now Report Post
Dillinger Likes This
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me