Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   .??????....! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/a-91038/)

dango 05-21-2013 07:00 PM

.??????....!

I'M not sure I did the right thing with my wife ? Things were so quiet and sane !
To be honest , felt good good to be my own man again , I almost forgot how nice it was .!

Life is so much more organized with out her .! Maybe this little taste of freedom changed me ..! I,m not sure i can do this again.!

I will tell you this , I did feel good to be free after all these years again..! Don,t get me wrong , I'm not a greedy man.! Just different.! I have made many sacrifices through these many years that I did not what to but did them all the same !
Oh crap , what have I done..?

dango 05-21-2013 07:22 PM

One thing , just remember the fight I chose , but , I may have just killed my very spirit here.! I'm done here and will miss being a part of this .!

I'm not going to let us see my demise..! Frack..! :mad:

rurak 05-21-2013 08:06 PM

Dango you need to do what makes you happy. Women in general are hard to reason with. You have earned the right to be happy dude.

johnr1943 05-21-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1253796)
One thing , just remember the fight I chose , but , I may have just killed my very spirit here.! I'm done here and will miss being a part of this .!

I'm not going to let us see my demise..! Frack..! :mad:

Life is a journey, not a destination - many hills and also valleys. God will always see His children through. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven...

MisterMcCool 05-21-2013 11:02 PM

I would be extremely sad without my wife. :(

Zombiegirl 05-21-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak
Dango you need to do what makes you happy. Women in general are hard to reason with. You have earned the right to be happy dude.

I'm glad you added "in general" and not all of us. :)

As stated, do what makes your life happy Dango!

rurak 05-22-2013 12:42 AM

Hahaha I knew one of the ladies on here would say something!! I did say in general because some of you ladies can be reasonable and lots of you think you are reasonable but definitely aren't. My wife is kind of in the middle!

Zombiegirl 05-22-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rurak
Hahaha I knew one of the ladies on here would say something!! I did say in general because some of you ladies can be reasonable and lots of you think you are reasonable but definitely aren't. My wife is kind of in the middle!

I'm pretty reasonable and I know when I'm not being reasonable (but want what I want) so I guess that makes me reasonable???? Haha

rurak 05-22-2013 01:12 AM

It makes you much better than the average woman ..... and your cooking looks good! I can put up with a lot of s$#t for a good meal.

towboater 05-22-2013 01:29 AM

Dango, ya should take the waitress out on another date. Have some fun with your new found freedom. And don't leave us hanging.