Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 55 men

View Poll Results: Would our Founding Fathers revolt against our current government?
Yes 35 85.37%
No 6 14.63%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Leaving aside the utter rubbish and ultra right wing nonsense on this particular thread by people who clearly haven't got a clue, advocating stockpipling ammunition to take on US Marines...oohh I'm not going there it's juvenile,

As for the rest of you I would not have put another post on this particular thread, I would rather let you get on with it, but I decided to write due to the content of the post by David......................
We aren't talking about taking on the Government, go back to post 1 and read the question. Would our 55 Founding Fathers revolt, not us. Please keep your so******tic commie views on your side of the ocean. Now we are talking about preparing for a SHTF scenario probably caused by our current government system.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #132

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
We aren't talking about taking on the Government, go back to post 1 and read the question. Would our 55 Founding Fathers revolt, not us. Please keep your so******tic commie views on your side of the ocean. Now we are talking about preparing for a SHTF scenario probably caused by our current government system.
Notice his referrence to "Home of the Brave" - what a turd! A true no-nothing, UN loving , pompous arse-hole.

Signed,
Clueless lol
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 06-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Notice his referrence to "Home of the Brave" - what a turd! A true no-nothing, UN loving , pompous arse-hole.

Signed,
Clueless lol
Yup, I'm so glad to be back off vacation.

Old 06-14-2008, 02:03 AM   #134

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Yup, I'm so glad to be back off vacation.
Glad to be back from vacation??? Why? Where did you go, Gitmo?

Last edited by RL357Mag; 06-14-2008 at 02:05 AM.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #135

Quote:
Glad to be back from vacation??? Why? Where did you go, Gitmo?
Nope, bet it would be funner than spending a day with the so******tic Boris. We went and rented a cabin and I spent the week plotting my next political move after losing my primary by only 35 votes. We did a lot of fishing and I did a lot of cooking over a camp fire with my cast iron skillets. They are a must for a SHTF event.

Old 06-16-2008, 03:04 AM   #136

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Nope, bet it would be funner than spending a day with the so******tic Boris. We went and rented a cabin and I spent the week plotting my next political move after losing my primary by only 35 votes. We did a lot of fishing and I did a lot of cooking over a camp fire with my cast iron skillets. They are a must for a SHTF event.
Sorry to hear about the primary - I was pulling for ya! At least you got to spend some quality time in a cabin and put the BS behind you. I bought a whole cast iron set including a dutch oven about 5 years ago from Sam's Club for $80. It's still in the wooden crate it came in. I should get off this damned PC and do something constructive before I croak...

Old 06-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #137

Quote:
Sorry to hear about the primary - I was pulling for ya! At least you got to spend some quality time in a cabin and put the BS behind you. I bought a whole cast iron set including a dutch oven about 5 years ago from Sam's Club for $80. It's still in the wooden crate it came in. I should get off this damned PC and do something constructive before I croak...
If you ever make it this way you'll have to bring the Cast Iron. I've got a few farm ponds that I can fish on and bring a few buddies. Everything from straight bass/bluegill ponds to Catfish ponds, We've also got a nice man mad lake 10 miles north/west of us.

http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/ra/

We've also got a private residence where we shoot. He has a railroad embankment behind his property. I married a farmer's daughter and she's almost more outdoories than me.

Now, for something on topic. How many of these people that think this country is on the right track with the liberal agenda will be kiss our butts when the government can't wipe their butts anymore? I'm looking at a .30-06 simply to keep squatters off my property when it happens.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #138

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Hey Jables - from what I see on TV you don't need to go to a pond! The whole state is a pond!

Old 06-20-2008, 03:14 AM   #139

Quote:
Hey Jables - from what I see on TV you don't need to go to a pond! The whole state is a pond!
Not down here. I'm sick of all the rain. It's keeping the water too stir up for good bass fishing. My favorite fish to eat is bluegill then bass then crappie. The more and more I'm watching all hell break loose in this country, I'm glad to live in a rural community. I can promise you this. If people around here start to get hungry, the DNR can kiss their poaching laws goodbye.