55 men - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

55 men

View Poll Results: Would our Founding Fathers revolt against our current government?
Yes 35 85.37%
No 6 14.63%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

New question along the same lines. SHTF event like 1929 happens, government tries to push harder on our rights, what do we do then? This economy can't take much more poking and prodding from the Federal Reserve with screwing with interest rates and printing monopoly money to where $1000USD is only worth 1 oz. of gold and now the Euro is dropping against gold. Eventually when foreign countries figure out our dollar is not worth the paper it's printed on, then the SHTF quickly. What do we do as citizens then? Our government is the ones sending this country to Hell.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 05-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #102

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jables View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bad, I forgot that it was the American government that actually started WWII. It was a ploy to get us out of the Depression. Oh and don't forget that we actually did 9/11 ourselves to start a war on Islamic terrorist. [/sarcasm]
Why...of course we did! Look at the way the towers fell! Anyone with half an ounce of brains knows that fire doesn't melt steel! I saw that moron from Minn. (the ex-wrestler become Governor) state on national TV that it is impossible for the steel frame to have been affected by the heat because metal barbecue grates don't melt!!!!??? Like I said before, this country is full of morons - problem is - they too have the right to vote! IMO they should be sterilized to prevent gene cross-contamination.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 05-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Why...of course we did! Look at the way the towers fell! Anyone with half an ounce of brains knows that fire doesn't melt steel! I saw that moron from Minn. (the ex-wrestler become Governor) state on national TV that it is impossible for the steel frame to have been affected by the heat because metal barbecue grates don't melt!!!!??? Like I said before, this country is full of morons - problem is - they too have the right to vote! IMO they should be sterilized to prevent gene cross-contamination.
You get the iodine and I'll get the knife. Any volunteers?

Old 05-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #104

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
You get the iodine and I'll get the knife. Any volunteers?
Count me in, I have had, like 30 minutes of quality first aid training to "re-certify" for my office requirements...

Although to paraphrase a great movie in Tango & Cash "I'll bring the chainsaw." "I'll get the beer."

JD

Old 05-28-2008, 10:30 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Count me in, I have had, like 30 minutes of quality first aid training to "re-certify" for my office requirements...

Although to paraphrase a great movie in Tango & Cash "I'll bring the chainsaw." "I'll get the beer."

JD
We offer hands on training. RL357MAG and I will train all new comers. All you need is your knife, the rustier the better.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #106

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
We offer hands on training. RL357MAG and I will train all new comers. All you need is your knife, the rustier the better.
All I have is a butter knife...will that do?

Old 05-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
All I have is a butter knife...will that do?
I think it's dull enough.

Figured I'd repost this since this thread has calmed just a little.

New question along the same lines. SHTF event like 1929 happens, government tries to push harder on our rights, what do we do then? This economy can't take much more poking and prodding from the Federal Reserve with screwing with interest rates and printing monopoly money to where $1000USD is only worth 1 oz. of gold and now the Euro is dropping against gold. Eventually when foreign countries figure out our dollar is not worth the paper it's printed on, then the SHTF quickly. What do we do as citizens then? Our government is the ones sending this country to Hell.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #108

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
I think it's dull enough.

Figured I'd repost this since this thread has calmed just a little.

Buy a piece of property away from the masses, preferrably with a lot of hardwood trees, build a small comfortable cabin, - buy water filtration/purification devices, generator, canned food, dry food, grow crops, keep chickens & a cow....and get lots of ammo...to protect your investment against the marrauding droves.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #109

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I buy the land either directly adjacent or behind RL357 - Work with him on cleaning avenues of fire, approach and evac should the hordes be too overwhelming.

JD

Old 05-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I buy the land either directly adjacent or behind RL357 - Work with him on cleaning avenues of fire, approach and evac should the hordes be too overwhelming.

JD
We could make a compound, but some Attorney General with inferiority complex comes in to try to invade. We need to get about 4000 acres and divide it up between God fearing gun loving people.

Newest Threads