41 People Taken Hostage in Binghamton, N.Y - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 41 People Taken Hostage in Binghamton, N.Y

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

i dont remember where i saw it but yesterday when this story first hit, i read on one of the articles that the a$$ who did all this had a "high powered rifle" interesting how it turns out he only had some pistols

Old 04-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #22

Liked 330 Times on 221 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
i dont remember where i saw it but yesterday when this story first hit, i read on one of the articles that the a$$ who did all this had a "high powered rifle" interesting how it turns out he only had some pistols
I heard the same thing I believe on CNN and MSNBC. Even on the press conference afterwards, several media people asked aggresively about the weapons used, and the detective had to at least twice say they were (2) pistols. The media also said that first he was laid off form IBM, then second I heard he was laid off form a vaccume cleaner Co. and third, now I've heard he was a member of this group studying to become an American citizen.

What really gripes me about yesterdays horrible event is that these immigrants, coming here to America, were trying to do it the right way and were taking classes and working to become proper American Citizens. Unlike many others who cross our borders and live and work here illegally. The guy that commited this terrible act, was, IMO, a dullard coward, that either in his mind refused to or couldn't learn enough english to fit into our society. Hence, he bacame a "Loose Cannon on the Deck" and went stupid. As with the scumbag in Oakland, I hope this jerk burns for an eternity in Hell.

Last edited by mrm14; 04-05-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:04 AM   #23
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Tragic and sad, good people taken by a nut case. My thoughts and prayers are with there families.

I expect he had to already be a citizen if the report is correct the two firearms were registered to him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the guns weren't legaly owned by him.

It's a good reminder to all of us that this can happen any where so be as prepared as possible.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:30 AM   #24

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Tragic and sad, good people taken by a nut case. My thoughts and prayers are with there families.

I expect he had to already be a citizen if the report is correct the two firearms were registered to him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the guns weren't legaly owned by him.

It's a good reminder to all of us that this can happen any where so be as prepared as possible.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!