4 Officers Shot and Killed by Loser
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 4 Officers Shot and Killed by Loser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 4 Officers Shot and Killed by Loser

Man who gunned down Oakland, Calif., police officers was suspect in rape case - US News | Breaking National News - cleveland.com

That's the tragic story in which 4 officers were shot by one newblit nub that, thank God, is dead now. Good riddance! What I wonder is how he got his gun(s). Because I seriously doubt he could purchase any with his effed up record. Nothing can prepare a cop for a stop where the guy just opens fire. Sad.

Texas is where it's at!
Cheers,
Angry

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

"Mixon was one of 164 Oakland parolees in mid-March who had outstanding arrest warrants for parole violations, state prison records show.

The city of 400,000 ( Oakland ) had more than 1,900 total parolees at the time, including nearly 300 who had been returned to custody or whose parole was about to be revoked.

Statewide, almost 17,000 of the nearly 125,000 parolees were wanted for violating their parole requirements, state records show. "

Are you kidding me?!?! And these people want to tell the rest of the nation how to take care of themselves and how stricter gun laws are making the place safer for all??

No thanks - I think I will stick with my plans instead....

JD

Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1954 Times on 1136 Posts
Likes Given: 4097

I could not believe that there were protestors against the shooting of Mixon in Oakland, people holding photo's of him and at the same time they were putting to rest 4 Oakland police officers doing a job to protect and serve.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
I could not believe that there were protestors against the shooting of Mixon in Oakland, people holding photo's of him and at the same time they were putting to rest 4 Oakland police officers doing a job to protect and serve.

Those pukes need dealt with!!!

They are making out their 'poor baby' to be the victim!! He is a convicted felon and is even a proven rapist. He shoots police officers trying to uphold the law and go home safely at the end of their shift.

Complete trash!!

Old 03-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

These dregs of civilized society were being spurned on by people from the UHURU MOVEMENT (uhurumovement.org).
They refer to this TURD Mixon as being a hero and even referenced revenge for the accidental B.A.R.T. station killing.
As far as the rape charge goes, it states that Mixon snatched a 12 year old girl off the street and raped her.
I could give a rats ass that this son-of-a-b**** is rotting in hell right now. He got what he deserved! And I would challenge others of his ilk to stand up and lets get it on.

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 03-28-2009, 02:10 AM   #6

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

The protests pissed me off the most. I'm truely saddened by the loss of four brave officers, killed in the line of duty. This dirt bag needed killin'!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:18 AM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopkick View Post
These dregs of civilized society were being spurned on by people from the UHURU MOVEMENT (uhurumovement.org).
They refer to this TURD Mixon as being a hero and even referenced revenge for the accidental B.A.R.T. station killing.
As far as the rape charge goes, it states that Mixon snatched a 12 year old girl off the street and raped her.
I could give a rats ass that this son-of-a-b**** is rotting in hell right now. He got what he deserved! And I would challenge others of his ilk to stand up and lets get it on.
Exactly. I heard the news reports of the people calling this guy a hero, I got ill. Where's Obama on this one?