4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 03:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

never surprised by the capacity of a man for evil. I can imagine this has shaken the law enforcement community in the same way the army was by the FT Hood attack...intentionally targeted at "home". Hope they catch him quickly.

Old 11-30-2009, 03:48 AM   #12

Default up date, Officer's named and person of interest

Four Lakewood officers slain; 'Person of interest' identified | KING 5 TV | Seattle News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | Local News

The latest info from King 5. Lets hope they get him with out any more brothers/sisters being hurt.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:13 AM   #13

They leave behind a total of NINE children. the punk that did it better get swift justice.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:27 AM   #14

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

I hope they catch this person soon and justice makes a swift example out of him.

Thoughts and prayers are with the officers and their families.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:47 AM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The local news said this ass already has a host of felony convictions. Why is he out? He was recently released from custody even though he had an outstanding warrant in my home state of Arkansas. The left will love this. We should remember what we already know. Bad people do bad things without respect for law.

Old 11-30-2009, 04:56 AM   #16

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
I hope they catch this person soon and justice makes a swift example out of him.

Thoughts and prayers are with the officers and their families.
Indeed Goju, indeed.

Personally, I would like to catch the POS first and pull a Dexter on his ass.

That would be justifiable justice, at least for me.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #17
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
We had two threads going, so I merged them for ease.

The local news is saying that the officers were specifically targeted and that the officers were well known to have breakfast at this location before starting their shift.

The local PD news agent is saying this is NOT gang related, but was a specific, purposeful attack.

Prayers and blessings to the families. We just had another cop shot about a month back in Seattle.

Yeah, things are getting "better" every day. I think I keep packing my 1911 for a bit longer....

JD
PM sent, a response expected. How do you merge a bunker thread with a public thread? I deleted my OP on this thread as it wasn't intended for public view. While this is news and "Bigguns911" broke it on the public forum. I shared the news with SM as it is personal for me.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Last edited by WDB; 11-30-2009 at 05:07 AM.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:23 AM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

"Justice" would be this scumbag crawling into an alley leaving a blood trail and being ass-raped to death by a pack of wild dogs.
You really need to get creative when you talk about justice for mass-murder.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 11-30-2009, 06:51 AM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

I too live close the crime scene.. I'm pulling out full size pistol and put the compact in the safe.
Prayers to the family.

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now

Old 11-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2239 Times on 1219 Posts
Likes Given: 3465

Yep, The cop murdering scumbag was serving 94 year sentence in AR
when he was pardoned by governator Huckabee about ten years ago. The Huckabee spin on this one is very weak:

Police: Suspect in police deaths hurt, maybe dead - Yahoo! News

Quote:
Clemmons, who has a long criminal history — including a long prison sentence commuted by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee nearly a decade ago — became the prime target Sunday in the search for the killer of Lakewood police Sgt. Mark Renninger, 39, and Officers Ronald Owens, 37; Tina Griswold, 40; and Greg Richards 42.

Clemmons has an extensive violent criminal history from Arkansas. He also recently charged in Washington state with assaulting a police officer, and second-degree rape of a child. Using a bail bondsman, he posted $150,000 — only $15,000 of his own money — and was released from jail last week.

In 1989, Clemmons, then 17, was convicted in Little Rock for aggravated robbery. He was paroled in 2000 after Huckabee commuted a 95-year prison sentence.

Huckabee, who was criticized during his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008 for granting many clemencies and commutations, cited Clemmons' youth. Clemmons later violated his parole, was returned to prison and released in 2004.

On Sunday, Huckabee issued this statement on his Web site: "Should he be found to be responsible for this horrible tragedy, it will be the result of a series of failures in the criminal justice system in both Arkansas and Washington state."