Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09

Four Lakewood police officers shot and killed in 'ambush' | KING 5 TV | Seattle News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | Local News

My heart, prayers and thoughts go out to the loved ones of these officers. My the scum that did this be found and justice be swift. There is a very hot place for such scum.

Last edited by Bigguns911; 11-29-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I agree. Good post, bigguns.

The officers were targeted. This is another terrorist attack. The mass media will never say that.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 11-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

May they rest in peace. Hang the scum that ambushed tham.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #4

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

On my way to work today I had to drive pretty close (within about 300 yards) of where they were shot. The police had that area pretty well blocked off and I could sense the rage, sorrow, and see how tense they were.

It seems like someone has declared war on the LEOs up here in the great PNW.

I hope the scum who did this when they're tracked down put up enough of a fight to justify putting them down.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 11-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

We had two threads going, so I merged them for ease.

The local news is saying that the officers were specifically targeted and that the officers were well known to have breakfast at this location before starting their shift.

The local PD news agent is saying this is NOT gang related, but was a specific, purposeful attack.

Prayers and blessings to the families. We just had another cop shot about a month back in Seattle.

Yeah, things are getting "better" every day. I think I keep packing my 1911 for a bit longer....

JD

Old 11-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

This is a terrible thing. I just hope they can catch the murderer fast before anything else happens.

OC

"magbum"

Old 11-29-2009, 11:44 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Update!

Man who killed four Lakewood officers may be wounded | KING 5 TV | Seattle News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | Local News

Looks like one of the cops staggered out the front door and was able to get a few shots off.

I hope the bastard that did this is hold up somewhere is a sucking chest wound, by way of a shattered scapula, and a punctured, leaking lung so he chokes on his own blood....

More to follow....

JD

Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 AM   #8
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Hope they get him quick. Going to get worse nationwide before it gets better though.

SOUTHERN BORN CONSERVATIVE REDNECK AND VERY PROUD OF IT

ARMY 1970-1971 MP SGT Nam
Army 1976-1994 MP/CID Agent 1SG

Old 11-30-2009, 12:37 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
We had two threads going, so I merged them for ease.

The local news is saying that the officers were specifically targeted and that the officers were well known to have breakfast at this location before starting their shift.

The local PD news agent is saying this is NOT gang related, but was a specific, purposeful attack.

Prayers and blessings to the families. We just had another cop shot about a month back in Seattle.

Yeah, things are getting "better" every day. I think I keep packing my 1911 for a bit longer....

JD

Thanks much for putting two together. And good idea on the 1911, I won't be leaving home with out MR. bang bang with me!!!

Old 11-30-2009, 01:39 AM   #10

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default More Gun Free Zones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigguns911 View Post
Thanks much for putting two together. And good idea on the 1911, I won't be leaving home with out MR. bang bang with me!!!
The "Powers that be" will find a way to say that more gun free zones/businesses will help to avoid this kind of senseless killing. Their thinking that a No Weapons sign on the door of that coffee shop would have stopped this from happening???? Watch the Liberal News Networks use this as an anti-gun propaganda ploy.---Please pray for the families of these fallen Officers.

NRA Life MEMBER 1976