Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/4-le-offiers-killed-11-29-09-a-20555/)

Bigguns911 11-29-2009 10:12 PM

4 WA's LE Offiers killed 11-29-09

Four Lakewood police officers shot and killed in 'ambush' | KING 5 TV | Seattle News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | Local News

My heart, prayers and thoughts go out to the loved ones of these officers. My the scum that did this be found and justice be swift. There is a very hot place for such scum. :mad:

skullcrusher 11-29-2009 10:26 PM

I agree. Good post, bigguns.

The officers were targeted. This is another terrorist attack. The mass media will never say that.

CA357 11-29-2009 10:30 PM

May they rest in peace. Hang the scum that ambushed tham.

Ubergopher 11-29-2009 10:31 PM

On my way to work today I had to drive pretty close (within about 300 yards) of where they were shot. The police had that area pretty well blocked off and I could sense the rage, sorrow, and see how tense they were.

It seems like someone has declared war on the LEOs up here in the great PNW.

I hope the scum who did this when they're tracked down put up enough of a fight to justify putting them down.

Dillinger 11-29-2009 10:37 PM

We had two threads going, so I merged them for ease.

The local news is saying that the officers were specifically targeted and that the officers were well known to have breakfast at this location before starting their shift.

The local PD news agent is saying this is NOT gang related, but was a specific, purposeful attack.

Prayers and blessings to the families. We just had another cop shot about a month back in Seattle.

Yeah, things are getting "better" every day. I think I keep packing my 1911 for a bit longer....

JD

OC357 11-29-2009 10:46 PM

This is a terrible thing. I just hope they can catch the murderer fast before anything else happens.

OC

Dillinger 11-29-2009 11:44 PM

Update!

Man who killed four Lakewood officers may be wounded | KING 5 TV | Seattle News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | Local News

Looks like one of the cops staggered out the front door and was able to get a few shots off.

I hope the bastard that did this is hold up somewhere is a sucking chest wound, by way of a shattered scapula, and a punctured, leaking lung so he chokes on his own blood....

More to follow....

JD

Robert NC 11-30-2009 12:19 AM

Hope they get him quick. Going to get worse nationwide before it gets better though.

Bigguns911 11-30-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 191987)
We had two threads going, so I merged them for ease.

The local news is saying that the officers were specifically targeted and that the officers were well known to have breakfast at this location before starting their shift.

The local PD news agent is saying this is NOT gang related, but was a specific, purposeful attack.

Prayers and blessings to the families. We just had another cop shot about a month back in Seattle.

Yeah, things are getting "better" every day. I think I keep packing my 1911 for a bit longer....

JD

Thanks much for putting two together. And good idea on the 1911, I won't be leaving home with out MR. bang bang with me!!!

BILLYBOB44 11-30-2009 01:39 AM

More Gun Free Zones??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigguns911 (Post 192042)
Thanks much for putting two together. And good idea on the 1911, I won't be leaving home with out MR. bang bang with me!!!

The "Powers that be" will find a way to say that more gun free zones/businesses will help to avoid this kind of senseless killing. Their thinking that a No Weapons sign on the door of that coffee shop would have stopped this from happening???? Watch the Liberal News Networks use this as an anti-gun propaganda ploy.---Please pray for the families of these fallen Officers.