30 months in jail for broken gun! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 30 months in jail for broken gun!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 04:11 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

We need to start putting political pressure on judges, all judges (except Supreme Court) can be removed, it just takes the right pressure from the right places.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:21 AM   #12
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

This case needs to get out since the mainstream news is not covering it.

I would suggest e-mailing your friends with the story or link to this thread to discuss it.

This case might be a HUGE stepping stone for anti-gun supporters.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:46 AM   #13

This is a prime example of government power being out of control. This poor mans life is being permanently ruined for absolutely no reason. There must be some sort of agenda behind this entire case.

As JD said the payoff for testimony doesn't add up. Neither does the fact that none of the tests were documented in any way. There is some cold hard cash being pushed around this whole deal.

As notdku said, this case could be a stepping stone to institute more government control over the people and take away even more liberties.

I can just see like minded, agenda driven judges and lawyers using this case as one that sort of "sets the bar" to be used in future cases similar to this one. It's a scary and sad thought to be sure.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:37 AM   #14

I've sent numerous emails to local news stations begging them to air a story on this. Only time will tell.