3 year old punished with power washer - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 3 year old punished with power washer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Grab the hose from the woman and shut it off. Note the plates and block the exit if you can, and call the cops. Much more than that and YOU could become the bad guy.

That child probably endured more on the way home...so track down that woman and get her into jail where she belongs.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody63m
So if you were carrying would you draw your pistol to stop this person from harming a child
Thats a no go on the gun, think about the use of force continuum. Is an old crazy lady with a power washer worth your expensive ammo? Plus its not called for, there are many ways to resolve that situation. Like someone previously stated you will turn into the"bad guy". As the officer in the movie SWAT said. Sometimes doing the right thing, aint doing the right thing...

Old 12-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #13
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Call 911 immediately and then put a stop to it. The surveillance video would catch it all. Do nothing more than necessary to stop the abuse and get the child safe until the cops show up. Beating on the b*tch is only going to get you in trouble and/or escalate the situation.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #14

Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

So on a different note I think we can all agree she needs her ass whipped right!!!!! But back to the topic those power washers are 1200 psi if life limb or eye sight is threaten ain't that considered child endangerment and what if she turned the hose on you when you tried to intervene

Old 12-22-2011, 01:40 AM   #15

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody63m View Post
So if you were carrying would you draw your pistol to stop this person from harming a child
Why draw a pistol? I'm pretty confident I could intervene with out receiving any injuries.
I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 12-22-2011, 01:47 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx2GY-2s0P0

This video?

i would out a top to it.
I would most deft put a stop to this.this would call for every gun in my safe with all my ammo! This is bull**** that mother.needs to be shot shot put in jail.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:22 AM   #17
Lifetime Supporting Member

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Anybody who would draw a gun in this situation should not be carrying a gun in my opinion. A pressure washer is not a lethal threat by any measure of the term. Not by any measure.

I would gladly withstand a pressure washer to defend a child and I do not think a gun would have to come into play

Old 12-22-2011, 04:08 AM   #18
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8663 Times on 5168 Posts
Likes Given: 11415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Anybody who would draw a gun in this situation should not be carrying a gun in my opinion. A pressure washer is not a lethal threat by any measure of the term. Not by any measure.

I would gladly withstand a pressure washer to defend a child and I do not think a gun would have to come into play
Quoted for truth.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:33 AM   #19
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10549 Times on 4555 Posts
Likes Given: 1692

Vikingdad nailed that one.

Stop her? Oh HELL yeah!

Lethal force? Not justified.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:59 AM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Im glad I read through this before I replied. This was going to be my exact answer. The thought of a drawing ANY weapon in this situation should never happen. That is nothing more than an irresponsible gun owner and a perfect example of why so many people are anti gun. Your firearm should be your last resort unless absolutely necessary. If I had to draw my weapon anytime I see something I dont like,dont agree with... id be serving multiple life sentences. Unfortunately where I live, you see parents over stepping the line every day when it comes to discipline. Surely they dont compare to this situation but any sort of using anything more than a smack on the butt is completely out of line IMO. My favorite has always been the parent that holds a child in the air by one arm and beats the hell out of him/her with the free hand, then casually walks away while dragging the kid. Id like to try that on the parent and use my pickup truck over a gravel road instead.