3 year old daughter makes daddy proud!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 3 year old daughter makes daddy proud!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 88 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default 3 year old daughter makes daddy proud!

My wife and I took the kids to the local fair Thursday night. Our youngest started off on the Merry-Go-Round and proceeded to ride every kiddie ride the fair had to offer. The last ride was space ships with a forward facing seat and a rearward facing seat. The rearward facing seat had 2 guns for shooting the spaceship that's following. My wife started to put our daughter into the front seat because on all the other rides that's where she wanted to sit. My 3 year old daughter yells at the top of her lungs "I WANT THE GUNS ! ". I was so proud I yelled " That's MY GIRL !" Through the whole ride she never took her hands off of the guns, and she was "shooting" the pursuing ship like her life depended on it. I have full faith and confidence that every shot was a kill shot.

It's the little things in life that make it worth living......

E-DUB

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Thomas Jefferson

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-12-2014, 04:28 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Awesome kid.

Yesterday we were in a local gun store for the first time. There was a rack of .22 rifles out on the floor. I walked up to it with my two and a half year old daughter next to me. She said "its guns, guns!" Yes honey. You're darn right.

Always have clean socks.