Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 21 to own a pistol?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 01:29 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Actually, since their perception of the law is what gets you arrested, LEOs aren't a bad place to start. The only reason you wouldn't want to talk to them is if you were going to do whatever you wanted regardless of what they told you. I know our youth's perception of LEOs is that they are all fat donut eatting corrupt slime trying to work you over, but really 99% of them show up to work every day to do a job and are pretty courageous and helpful. Like anything else, the 1% makes the rest look rotten.

Old 01-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

I love the cops in mccandless twp just north of us and i learned how to shoot a handgun from police in another county but the police in my town are crooked beyond belife. They pull you over just to harass you and i have proven them wrong for speeding tickets and other tickets in court a few times when they lie about qhat your doing to give you a ticket. They grow there own weed and when they finally get stopped by another police dept they all still get full pensions. They do not care about public saftey only there happiness and luke i said i give reapect to all other police untill they show they are not compitent of doing the job they have.

Have Gun....Will Travel