2011 Version of Harlequin Romance Novel

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 2011 Version of Harlequin Romance Novel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default 2011 Version of Harlequin Romance Novel

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.
He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.
"Just relax."
Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.
I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.
And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.
Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine to my panties.
Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge.
A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say...
"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7172 Times on 4316 Posts
Likes Given: 8745

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve666 View Post
He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.
He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.
"Just relax."
Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.
I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.
And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.
Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine to my panties.
Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge.
A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say...
"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."
Whew!! I'm booking the next flight to anywhere!

Old 07-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #3

You had me goin' there for a while. 'That was funny, don't care who you are.'

"Life's rough, then you die!"

An expert is a man 50 miles from home with a breifcase.

A rookie gangster to an old timer, "Why do we hold the gun sideways"
Old timer, " Idiot, thats the way it came out of the box!"