15 year old beaten while security watched
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

15 year old beaten while security watched

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1431 Times on 847 Posts
Likes Given: 440

Default 15 year old beaten while security watched

15-Year-Old Girl Beaten While Security Guards Watch - Seattle News - The Daily Weekly

Apparently their contract specifies they are only allowed to "Observer and report". I don't know how you can call that security. They should change their vests to say "Observers" or something because this is outrageous.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 85 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 5

They've been playing that on the news non stop. Not only do I question the security guards but what about all the aother adults around them? What kind of life do these 15 year olds have that they are doing these things? Every single thing about this situation is sad and clearly states the mentality of many people in America today.

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 02-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #3

I hope those grown ass men are shamed to the point of never going out of their homes again. Contract be darned. When you know better you DO BETTER.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #4

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

I've seen the video on the news, and it is outrageous. I wonder what would happen if someone started beating on one of them? 'Observe' me kicking your ass and 'report' it to your boss from a hospital bed sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It's sickening to watch. At one point the kicker is right between the two guards, literally stomping that girl's head. Better be glad that wasn't my daughter that was assaulted...

Old 02-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I've seen the video on the news, and it is outrageous. I wonder what would happen if someone started beating on one of them? 'Observe' me kicking your ass and 'report' it to your boss from a hospital bed sounds good to me.
That is what i was thinking. When i was a kid, any random passing adult would've smacked the aggressor and issued a verbal scalding to all parties involved, possibly while holding someone by the ear.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #7

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

That is tough to watch. But I can’t get to upset at the security guys. If they lay hands on that underage girl they lose their job. And with no weapons and probably no back up from the other guards that are going to keep their jobs, very likely they are just going to get their a$$ kicked by the gang of ten 18 to 20 year olds.

I’m a block captain for neighborhood watch, and the cops are always stressing to us, never get into a confrontation. We are there to call the police who are armed and trained. I’m not sure how I would act in a situation like that. I’d probably jump in and get my a$$ kicked. But I can’t blame someone else for doing what they are told by their boss and the cops to do.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
They've been playing that on the news non stop. Not only do I question the security guards but what about all the aother adults around them? What kind of life do these 15 year olds have that they are doing these things? Every single thing about this situation is sad and clearly states the mentality of many people in America today.
Couldn't agree more! It looked like the United Nations security team there, it's a sad statement about our world..

Old 02-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I hope those grown ass men are shamed to the point of never going out of their homes again. Contract be darned. When you know better you DO BETTER.
I couldn't agree more with your assessment!
Absolutely ridiculous. I'd rather lose my job than stand by and watch that. What a crock.

Calle

Old 02-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #10

So the Administration Gods have determined that no one except for the police are capable of helping others in dire distress? That's BS and the security company should be under fire for this. That is really outrageous.

There were grown men there fully capable of protecting that girl from broken bones or concussions or worse - and they just stood by and watched. What kind of sheep are we letting ourselves turn into?