12 year old shooting G19, Shotgun, and AR15

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 12 year old shooting G19, Shotgun, and AR15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 04:08 AM   #1
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1203 Times on 822 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Default 12 year old shooting G19, Shotgun, and AR15

http://youtu.be/VSexoWSE3uM

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2543 Times on 1244 Posts
Likes Given: 1281

G-30

That is great! And thanks to the parents who took the time to introduce the young man to the sport and competition. It will develop character and also accepting defeat and working harder to achieve a higher level. More kids in America would be better doing this than having their noses in a Computer and setting for hours on end! As well as never learning that life is not a fantasy! And how to Win, Loose, Try Harder To Win!

Thanks

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 03-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 887 Times on 427 Posts
Likes Given: 87

That is what it is all about!! Great video!!

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings
US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team member
Alway keep your six covered

Old 03-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #4

Liked 24 Times on 17 Posts

I think its admirable parents are taking the time to teach a child (or children) about firearms and firearms safety. But what makes this example any more special than any other responsible parent that does the same with his or her children?
Case in point, years ago when my kids were young, they started shooting at around age 6, by 7 or 8, were hunting with me, and still hunt and shoot today, and have taught their own children the same things i taught them.
No one ever thought we were exceptional nor abusing children by (heaven forbid) exposing them to guns. Hunting and shooting was an accepted fact of life.
The only difference now is we have social media to make an example of things good or bad.