12 Year-old McDonald’s Burger Shows No Sign of Decay
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 12 Year-old McDonald’s Burger Shows No Sign of Decay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2024 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 4309

Default 12 Year-old McDonald’s Burger Shows No Sign of Decay

I read the article. Nasty! Need to read! Damn eye opener for the ones who like McD's!

12 Year-old McDonald’s Burger Shows No Sign of Decay | FriendsEAT.com

1996 McDonalds Hamburger – Best of Mother Earth

Ingredients:

McDonald’s Beef Patty/French Fries - 1,1,1 – trichloroethane, 1,2,4 – trimethylbenzene, BCH, alpha Chloroform, chlorotoluene, chlorpyritos, DDE, p, p, DDT, p, p, dieldrin, diphenyl 2-wthylhexyl phosphate, and ethyl benzene, among a host of other chemicals found in fast food.

McDonald’s Bun - Enriched bleached flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, reduced iron), water, high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, yeast, contains less than 2 % of each of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, calcium silicate, wheat gluten, soy flour, baking soda, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of fatty acids, ethanol, sorbitol, polysorbate 20, potassium propionate), sodium stearoyl lactylate, dough conditioner (corn starch, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, calcium peroxide, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, enzymes), calcium propionate (preservative).

How to create your own Immortal Burger:

1. Buy some hamburgers from your favorite fast food restaurant: McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King (any place that serves hybridized, chemicalized, genetically altered, hormone/ pesticide-laden food) – BUT DON’T EAT THEM!

2. Put your hamburgers in a fairly dry location and let them sit for many, many years.

WARNING: Do not put your hamburgers in any sealed containers, like jars. The moisture needs to escape the food naturally, so letting them breathe in the open air works best.

3. And that’s it! You are now the proud owner of your own Burger Museum! After 6 or 7 days, you can display them proudly. No animals or insects will touch them – which makes me wonder why we would ever touch them!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I guess I'm adding hamburgers to my B.O.B. LOL, that's kind of scary.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #3

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
No animals or insects will touch them – which makes me wonder why we would ever touch them!
Because I LIKE TO EAT THEM.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:06 PM   #4

Quote:
And prior to 2003, there were even more toxic chemicals in McDonald’s chicken McNuggets that so shocked a federal judge, the chemicals were ordered to be removed
I really wonder how (and by what authority) he decide what should be removed and what should be allowed.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #5

Liked 59 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Have you never seen "Supersize Me?" My son used to love McDonald's until we saw that movie probably five years ago. He hasn't eaten there since )but still eats other fast food, like it's any better).

Old 09-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I need all the preservatives can get.

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 09-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I haven't been to a McDonalds or other "fast food" burger joint for 20 years. I do get chicken tacos from a local place called "Mighty Taco" once in a while, but that's the extent of my "fast food" eating. Thank goodness.
I suggest watching the film "Food Inc."...It's interesting.

My home defense system? A Rottie and a shotty...

Old 09-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by igordog View Post
I haven't been to a McDonalds or other "fast food" burger joint for 20 years. I do get chicken tacos from a local place called "Mighty Taco" once in a while, but that's the extent of my "fast food" eating. Thank goodness.
I suggest watching the film "Food Inc."...It's interesting.
It was good movie. It's scary/interesting to see where our food comes from.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I had a roomie who managed a few tacobells; i learned not to ask how work was. I was not aware that the stuff in the regular tacos & such is not "beef" or "meat"; it is referred to and marked "taco filler".

Subway employees make awesome roomies for those who love broken cookies & their walk-in coolers are awesome on a hot day.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #10
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2024 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 4309

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I had a roomie who managed a few tacobells; i learned not to ask how work was. I was not aware that the stuff in the regular tacos & such is not "beef" or "meat"; it is referred to and marked "taco filler".

Subway employees make awesome roomies for those who love broken cookies & their walk-in coolers are awesome on a hot day.
We had Taco Bell on base in Germany, co-worker would never eat at the food court, not just Taco Bell; but, pizza, etc.

The health worker advised him the meat is Grade "F". Just think before sendng that meal back!

Also, you all need to movie "Waiting" movie!

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 09-17-2010 at 08:18 PM.