The 11th Hour? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The 11th Hour?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater
I ain't offended by ****.
I offended by our Government.
Great point

Old 12-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #32

I am a very caring person.. I honestly think its good we have programs to support needy people. But nothing pisses me off more then lazy people.. I work for what I want and what i need but I spend a lot of time away from my wife and kid.. it must be nice to mooch

Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #33
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoppingpower View Post
I am a very caring person.. I honestly think its good we have programs to support needy people. But nothing pisses me off more then lazy people.. I work for what I want and what i need but I spend a lot of time away from my wife and kid.. it must be nice to mooch
i'm a caring person too, but the programs don't work. the people who really need the help are not the ones the programs help, just the ones who know how to work the system and use assistance at the cost of the hard working taxpayer. i too can't stand lazy deadbeats who suck up welfare money and don't work because they are too lazy to work. another one that pisses me off is some of the younger generation who claim a disability so as to be able to get welfare assistance, they ain't disabled, they're lazy! so my idea is to cut off all welfare and then the lazy will have no choice but to go to work or starve.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:08 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

i'm a caring person too, but the programs don't work. the people who really need the help are not the ones the programs help, just the ones who know how to work the system and use assistance at the cost of the hard working taxpayer. i too can't stand lazy deadbeats who suck up welfare money and don't work because they are too lazy to work. another one that pisses me off is some of the younger generation who claim a disability so as to be able to get welfare assistance, they ain't disabled, they're lazy! so my idea is to cut off all welfare and then the lazy will have no choice but to go to work or starve.
With u 100% deadbeats i can't stand

Old 12-31-2011, 01:35 AM   #35

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
...I compared Obama to Hitler before he was elected and it is looking like I was not mistaken. The Defense Act is the straw that broke the camels back.
This is really a non sequitur as Obama threatened to veto the 2011 NDAA over the "serious legal and policy concerns about many of the detainee provisions in the bill” (Lawfare › White House SAP Threatens Veto over NDAA Detainee Provisions)
Sounds more like "The Patriot Act II" to me...

Old 12-31-2011, 02:29 AM   #36

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Well lets see, is the man good for his word....... Yea, I'm worried!!!

NEVER FORGET

Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #37
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoppingpower View Post
With u 100% deadbeats i can't stand
i know what you mean. seen too many people with disabilities that hold a job and too many that say they are disabled who don't! if a person wants to work, there is a job out there. i know times are hard but these deadbeats were on welfare when the economy was in much better shape, and now with all the people who could really use the help because of layoffs and company downsizing, are having to suffer because of the strain the deadbeats have put on the system. so people that have been productive, taxpaying members of society now suffer because of deadbeats. by the time the poor guy figures out how to jump the hurdles to get some measly assistance, he has lost everything he has worked so hard for, that's a crying shame.