The 11th Hour? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The 11th Hour?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 07:04 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ
Now the question is which will come first, financial collapse or civil disobedience?
Now that's the trillion dollar question my friend.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:06 AM   #12

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

Im losing faith everyday.. This country is going to the dogs and it seems like nobody cares. Everyone complains and crys about the government but do nothing to change it.. Its becoming to late to stop it. They are putting fear into everyones lives! You say the wrong thing next thing you know your in a dark cell for the rest of your lives. My father was raised knowing he had a constitution to protect him. I am being raised in the middle of coruption and fear. My life is just starting im only 19 and I have to worry about losing my freedom! When my father was 19 he had hopes and dreams with his future! All i see is pain sufforing and fear. What does my generation have to look forward to? The government tells us what we will do with our lives. We are raised without the knowledge of our constitution because the government has invaded our schools! For all the parents out there do you want your children to live good lives and be happy? Do you want them to not have to worry? Then this is your chance! You only get one! Dont allow the government to do this! You have to power to stop them! We the people. An almost forgoten sentence..We the people have the power! We the people can make change for the better! Do it for your selves. Do it for your country. Do it for the children! The ones that have never known what you have..freedom.. Educate your kids let them know this isnt how the world used to be. If you dont they wont know the difference and neither will there children and this living hell will soon become the way it has always been! Stand up now! Make an impact! Dont let them do this to us! STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES AND THE ONES THAT CANT FIGHT BACK YET! Take back our freedom!!

Have Gun....Will Travel

Old 12-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #13

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1992d
Im losing faith everyday.. This country is going to the dogs and it seems like nobody cares. Everyone complains and crys about the government but do nothing to change it.. Its becoming to late to stop it. They are putting fear into everyones lives! You say the wrong thing next thing you know your in a dark cell for the rest of your lives. My father was raised knowing he had a constitution to protect him. I am being raised in the middle of coruption and fear. My life is just starting im only 19 and I have to worry about losing my freedom! When my father was 19 he had hopes and dreams with his future! All i see is pain sufforing and fear. What does my generation have to look forward to? The government tells us what we will do with our lives. We are raised without the knowledge of our constitution because the government has invaded our schools! For all the parents out there do you want your children to live good lives and be happy? Do you want them to not have to worry? Then this is your chance! You only get one! Dont allow the government to do this! You have to power to stop them! We the people. An almost forgoten sentence..We the people have the power! We the people can make change for the better! Do it for your selves. Do it for your country. Do it for the children! The ones that have never known what you have..freedom.. Educate your kids let them know this isnt how the world used to be. If you dont they wont know the difference and neither will there children and this living hell will soon become the way it has always been! Stand up now! Make an impact! Dont let them do this to us! STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES AND THE ONES THAT CANT FIGHT BACK YET! Take back our freedom!!
I'm only a year older than you Jon,and feel very much the same. This country I was born and raised in isn't the country I was taught about and believe in,its merely a hollow shell with the same title. When people ask me about having children in the future I have to tell them I don't plan on having any.I don't want to bring a child into a world to tell them stories about how when i was their age people threw away the things that I'm sure people will kill eachother for. Unlike you though I'm afraid our fate is sealed in one manner or the next,I don't see a way out of our current situation without some very difficult times ahead. I can only hope that we can avoid a complete collapse or that if we can't,some kind of organized movement will spring up to re-found the united states under the same constitutional principles.

Old 12-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Jstrong and Jon1992 ... it is young people like you that restore my faith, unbelievably, again, in the soul core of this country's fabric. God bless!

Old 12-28-2011, 03:50 PM   #15

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Jstrong and Jon1992 ... it is young people like you that restore my faith, unbelievably, again, in the soul core of this country's fabric. God bless!
+1!

At 22, I am constantly amazed at the amount of young people that do, in fact, "get it!" While it seems that the youngsters struggle to restore a document, a way of life, and an entire basis of principle of 200 years ago, the older folks (used loosely here of course) appear to have become complacent and indifferent. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person on the bus that sees the huge brick wall of fire that we are screaming toward at over 100mph...but then I read stories from other young people and the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Founding Fathers, and liberty no longer seem to be stored in as dark a place as I believed a moment before.

No offence to any members of the board, many here do get it and this is in no way an attack on those individuals.

Dr. RP 2012!!!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 12-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #16

Jon1992 and jstrong I agree with both your positions. Yes we do need to stand up for ourselves and teach what is right once again. But it's the masses that don't want to go back to the greatest generation status. They want handouts and they want someone else to pay for it.

We are in for hard times.

Old 12-28-2011, 04:46 PM   #17

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

What I have to say about the greatest generation is this, they were the greatest up until then. I'm not knocking them, I admire them. But we as the youngers have the chance to outdo them. We have the reason and opportunity, we can do better. The ones who came before us built this country, but we can restore it. There are some who have torn it down, made it something it never should have been, but we still have the chance to repair what our grandfathers and the ones who came before them built for us to be proud of.

Old 12-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #18

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
What I have to say about the greatest generation is this, they were the greatest up until then. I'm not knocking them, I admire them. But we as the youngers have the chance to outdo them. We have the reason and opportunity, we can do better. The ones who came before us built this country, but we can restore it. There are some who have torn it down, made it something it never should have been, but we still have the chance to repair what our grandfathers and the ones who came before them built for us to be proud of.
For me, what made our fathers and grand fathers the greatest generation is the problems that faced them and how they dealt with those problems. They grew up in the great depression, served in a World War. For the most part the tour of duty was from enlistment till after VE or VJ day. No ptsd counseling in those days.

Lets not forget the women of the greatest generation either. They made the war materials for pops to fight with. They made dinner after shift work with what a ration card and the victory garden would allow. Talk about "being green" those ladies recycled everything from the beds they slept on for scrap steel to bacon grease for the glycerides to make explosives.

For us as a generation to surpass the greatest generation in history would mean the world as we know it would not be reconized. If that happens, those of us who survive the crucible will become forged from going thru the process.

We as a society, starting with the baby boomers have, consumed much and sacrificed little. From all that I know of this world, there are cycles of boom and bust. I fear we are looking a huge reset in the near future.

To those who have sacrificed, thank you. To OWS, life keeps score, even if your soccer mommy did'nt.

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #19
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i will say this, those ill prepared for the events that could take place will perish. young or old. those without the common sense and fortitude to survive when the economy collapses will not survive. i believe the strongest, meaning those prepared will survive. i am a realist, or at least try to be, there will be many who perish, even my own family members, i will mourn the loss and then carry on. that is natures way. i am making my own preparations, i have a small piece of land, and can grow my own food, i can live without electricity if i have to, i can hunt game here as i do live in a rural area. i will survive also because i have the will and desire to live and to perservere. i also will defend and fight for what is mine.

these are lessons i learned from my father and grandfather, both of them were and are very intelligent men with a lot of common sense. what defines a man, is the way he handles a bad situation. there will be those if and when this nation collapses, that will resort to bad deeds at the expense of others, just to survive. they will try to take what isn't theirs, to try and survive. there possibly be mass looting and destruction, and chaos. many will be lawless an clueless. i don't look forward to this possible turn of events, but i will try to be prepared for it if it does happen. a phrase comes to mind, "pray for the best, prepare for the worst".

Old 12-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #20

Liked 1215 Times on 870 Posts
Likes Given: 620

Quote:
When people ask me about having children in the future I have to tell them I don't plan on having any.I don't want to bring a child into a world to tell them stories about how when i was their age people threw away the things that I'm sure people will kill eachother for.
There is no greater joy in this world than having a child . I have thought about that my self , but my children will be raised the way i was raised , it may not be on the dirt rd and front pourch like I was but nonetheless .

If this time ever does come , I cant say I will venture out with the fighting hoards but rest assured I will be the one redneck in the double wide thats is not to be effed with . I will fight to the death before the goverment trys to harm or take my family and or property .
With out going into a rant I will say this : I dont think we , as revolutionist , would stand a snow balls chance in hell against our own gov . Why ? Any civil uprising will be manipulated '' as always '' and any attack on our gov or cities will result in military force , which we would have no chance against . Our only saving grace in that scenario would be for the armed forces to defect and join our side . All of this ofcourse would be on a national scale with up risings like you see over seas .
Another reason it wont happen is that it seem the liberals and the pansies out number us . As long as people have food , water and a roof it seems they could really care less what washington does . I for one do not think there will ever be a actual battle on our own shores ever again . The mob for the most part still has their ice cream and are pacified .
Quote:
Posted by PanBaccha in another thread :
Only the growling of an empty stomach will cause a revolution.
The sacrilegious pissing on the U.S. Constitution? No. The selling
and buying of government officals? No. The unbearable burden of
taxation? No. The endless bloody wars that exacerbates the debt? No.
The dumbing down of our educational system? No. The raping of our
national pride? No. The 'outsourcing' of American jobs to communist
China? No. The silent horrifying first-time experience of homelessness? No.
None of these! (Which it really should loud and clear). Only the
growling of an empty stomach will ignite an irreversible revolution.

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”