Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   11 year old girl defends home with Pink rifle (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/11-year-old-girl-defends-home-pink-rifle-35737/)

wldennis 12-18-2010 03:47 AM

11 year old girl defends home with Pink rifle

LONGHAIR 12-18-2010 04:01 AM

These kids don't think their going to get...KILLED...braking into someones home now days...That girl would have to live with that the rest of her life...

doctherock 12-18-2010 04:05 AM

Amen, hallelujah and pass the ammunition. God has blessed this little girl.

dunerunner 12-18-2010 05:13 AM

For God sake, get that kid a decent rifle!!

winds-of-change 12-18-2010 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LONGHAIR (Post 405122)
These kids don't think their going to get...KILLED...braking into someones home now days...That girl would have to live with that the rest of her life...

True that. It's good the girl COULD defend her home but it's sad that she HAD to do that. She's too young to have to take on that responsibility and decision making.

Neophyte1 12-18-2010 09:04 AM

Initiative

winds-of-change: Ma'am, I agree. Had she pulled the trigger, killing one of the invaders, for the rest of her life; knowing she had taken a life.
Eleven year olds, shouldn't be in these situations.
Being proud of her for taken the initiative, yes, proud someone had taught her about shooting, yes. Sad, she was placed in this position, yes

SecPro 12-18-2010 12:11 PM

It's pretty sad when 11yr old girls need to grab guns and defend themselves against these scumbag pricks... That would of been a life changing even for that youngster! Happy she wasn't forced to use it and happy she knew what to do!
Another one for the good guys

JonM 12-18-2010 02:59 PM

what is wrong with you. she had a evil pink rifle threatening the lives of three upstanding citizens only trying to make a better life for themselves.

seriously she is a true hero. even under-equipped she was prepaired to do the right thing. she is aweful cute tho holding that target rifle heh.

wldennis 12-18-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 405162)
For God sake, get that kid a decent rifle!!

LOL! Yeah, I thought that too. I was good to see that she knew what to do. I agree with everyone else that said it is sad to see that she had to be put into this position in the first place.

I have an 11 year old boy and a 14 year old girl. They both know how to shoot, but they do not have access to my guns when the wife and I are not home. I would not want them to be in a position to have to take a life, at the same time I would hate to have them be at the mercy of scumbags like the ones in the video. For those of you that have kids, what would you have them do if they were in a situation like this?

gregs887 12-18-2010 04:18 PM

Story like that warms the heart. Good so see a positive gun story get some TV time for once.