11 year old boy publicly converts to Islam while his parents cannot be found

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 11 year old boy publicly converts to Islam while his parents cannot be found

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 11 year old boy publicly converts to Islam while his parents cannot be found

This is the shocking picture of a young, white schoolboy being converted to Islam by a cleric linked to a radical Muslim hate preacher.

The bewildered 11-year-old, who gives his name as Sean was filmed repeating Arabic chants and swearing allegiance to Allah.

The boy is prompted throughout by controversial cleric Anjem Choudary, a follower of exiled hate-preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed.

Choudary, 42, was one of the masterminds behind the protests at the homecoming parade of heroic British soldiers in Luton earlier this year.

Full story with photo: The shocking picture of a white boy aged 11 being 'converted' to Islam by Choudary | Mail Online

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
cleric Anjem Choudary, a follower of exiled hate-preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed.
And now you just made the list.....

Another shocking and disturbing story involving the Muslim advance on Western Culture.

Had it been the other way around, and some kid from that part of the world was Baptised without his parents consent, beard shaved and/or circumsized, there would be death threats and a public apology from the Powers On High....

What the hell is happening to this world?!

Old 06-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Not sure how legit that story is. It looks like it comes from a brit tabloid, which is not exactly the most credible source for news... Did they mention that they discovered "bat boy" from Mars in the next issue?!?

Old 06-30-2009, 04:35 PM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
Not sure how legit that story is. It looks like it comes from a brit tabloid, which is not exactly the most credible source for news... Did they mention that they discovered "bat boy" from Mars in the next issue?!?
Yes! He was on Page Three....

9x18=Makarov

Old 06-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #5

I kinda doubt it will take. The kid will do what he wants to when he gets older.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

He probably only did it for the free back pack stuffed with C4....after all, July 4th is right around the corner!

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 06-30-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Old 06-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
He probably only did it for the free back pack stuffed with C4....after all, July 4th is right around the corner!
OK, I don't care who you are or what you believe.....That's funny!

Old 06-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
LMAO!!

Post of the Day right there!!

JD

Old 06-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
LOL! Can you blame him; with all the gun restrictions, i can only imagine how they limit fireworks (especially on the day for celebrating USA's independence from Great Britain).

This might be the best thing for the kid; i was raised Southern Baptist.