$100,000 Razor - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > $100,000 Razor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 04:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
If I'm spending 100k on shaving, I already own a large brewery and distillery and probably bought a small Class III gun manufacturer as well.

Gotta have priorities.

/Don't worry, I'll let FTF SM's test out all the cool stuff, from the gun shop and the brewery!
My Ninja!!

But I refuse to believe you are going to spend $100K on a razor. On a hot ass female, old school barber/shaver I will buy. But My Playa isn't going to spend $100K to shave HIMSELF.

Would you buy a Nighthawk before or after the razor??

Old 06-22-2011, 04:22 AM   #12

Liked 1109 Times on 657 Posts
Likes Given: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
My Ninja!!

But I refuse to believe you are going to spend $100K on a razor. On a hot ass female, old school barber/shaver I will buy. But My Playa isn't going to spend $100K to shave HIMSELF.

Would you buy a Nighthawk before or after the razor??
I shave with a $60 electric shaver and I skip whenever I can (weekends) or if I'm running late. That should give you an idea of the importance of shaving to me.

A nighthawk would be so much higher on the list than the razor it wouldn't even be on the same page in the wishlist. Plus I see value in the Nighthawk.

Gimme a Glock with a Picitanny rail mounted razor and we'll talk. Actually, I think I need to patent this idea!

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 06-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #13

Liked 1739 Times on 898 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
Guaranteed sharp for 10 years, heck yes
In the dark ages days before desk top publishing, when one actually cut & paste to cut & paste, I was the studio manager of a pharmaceutical advertising agency.

One of our clients manufactured a diamond bladed scalpel. It looked sort of like the small Xacto knife. It had a foot that was adjustable with a micrometer like dial on the other end to adjust the depth of the blade. It was autoclavable. This was back in the days before laser eye surgery. The purpose of the blade was that it made such a clean incision that the eye healed without any scar tissue.

As they couldn’t take it back after photography, I got to use a $1,500 'Xacto' knife. I could cut anything with it. It NEVER got dull.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #14

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
If I'm spending 100k on shaving, I already own a large brewery and distillery and probably bought a small Class III gun manufacturer as well.

Gotta have priorities.

/Don't worry, I'll let FTF SM's test out all the cool stuff, from the gun shop and the brewery!
Don't forget to employ me as your brew master.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!