Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   +1 Good Guys (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/1-good-guys-16811/)

falseharmonix 08-11-2009 09:35 PM

+1 Good Guys

Police: Man shot twice breaking into home near East Carondelet

East Carondelet is not a nice area, and most shootings coming from this region are of the gang-related type.

But finally, a firearm used in a proper manner by the good guys...(or so it seems at this point)

orangello 08-11-2009 09:43 PM

The man accused of breaking into the home was transported to a St. Louis hospital where he was in critical condition. "As of right now, he's still alive," Johnson said at about noon Tuesday.

The resident suffered some bruising and lacerations from defending himself but did not require medical help, Johnson said.

I like how that worked out. :)

skullcrusher 08-11-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 142829)
The man accused of breaking into the home was transported to a St. Louis hospital where he was in critical condition. "As of right now, he's still alive," Johnson said at about noon Tuesday.

The resident suffered some bruising and lacerations from defending himself but did not require medical help, Johnson said.

I'm glad the resident is ok, but the criminal should be dead. The ambulance chasers are lining up as we speak. :eek:

IGETEVEN 08-11-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 142829)

Indeed, I do too! Orange just a suggestion, try using a different color next time bro, I think I just blew out a pupil trying to read this color

:eek:

Jack

gorknoids 08-11-2009 09:52 PM

I didn't know that anyone made a 2-shot semi-auto. :confused:
If it ain't over 10, you ain't trying to kill the BG!!

orangello 08-11-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGETEVEN (Post 142836)
Orange just a suggestion, try using a different color next time bro, I think I just blew out a pupil trying to read this color

It's "dark orange". :D

SGT-MILLER 08-11-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

I didn't know that anyone made a 2-shot semi-auto. :confused:
If it ain't over 10, you ain't trying to kill the BG!!
Looks like he only needed to use 2. Using 10 would be a waste. Have you seen the price of ammo these days??? :eek:

:D

skullcrusher 08-11-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 142839)
It's "dark orange". :D

More like 'burnt orange' and I agree with IGET on the choice of color. Next time, use white.

please use a color that is easy to read

:p

CA357 08-11-2009 10:32 PM

Obviously didn't use enough gun. ;)