RE-Enactments

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Colorado Gun Forum > RE-Enactments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default RE-Enactments

I'm Duke "Smoke Talker" Paulsen. I'm involved with 1800's re-enactments. Usually 1830's Mountain Man & 1870-90"s Western Gunfighter. I'm also the Web Master for a site that caters to the re-enactment community (see below).

Yes, re-enactments do shoot "blank, parade-loads or 'SASS' rounds." However, the 'blank," still REAL guns & rifles, capable of firing "live" ammunition, are used for these re-enactments.

It bothers me somewhat (perhaps should be more-so) that the Govn't. (BATF et al) wants to restrict ALL weaponry use. Without weapons, re-enacting Western Gunfighters would not be . . .

Re-Enactments do have a TRUE educational value. If our re-enactment weapons are not allowed for such use, Historical re-enactors will have lost a highly valuable teaching aid.

Off-Forum replies or questions to me may be sent to 1 of 2 E-Mail address via my Web Site: www.RMRondyNews.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here