What exactly are the mag limits in CA? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > What exactly are the mag limits in CA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2014, 01:21 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2397 Times on 1403 Posts
Likes Given: 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspian View Post
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. Hmm... maybe i can just pre-load all my magazines so there's space for only 10 rounds :P Man, what a stupid state California is. No offense. I'm from there so I guess I can say that.

Any chance the cap is going to get overturned at some point in the future? I haven't been following the news there so I wouldn't know. We can only hope.

Hope all is well you all. Cheers
Not too likely. The voting majority seem doomed to continue stupidity, perpetually. Look at their senators, and Nancy Pelosi, and how long they have represented CA. Maybe if everyone of the stupid people dies from their mass stupidity I could consider moving back, but now that I've seen a lot of the rest of the country, I have no compelling desire to return. I feel sorry for the conservative minority who are stuck living with the consequences of the masses.

The trend in gun laws for decades have trended more toward more regulation, without much sign of every going less restrictive. Once the national AWB was allowed to sunset, CA stood right up and said, "We'll keep the restrictions".

If family lives near Nevada, Arizona, or Oregon, I'd look at settling there and visiting.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 82 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 38

If it has a confederate flag on it, it's illegal...

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk