Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > Sign This Petition To Jerry Brown!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 04:28 AM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8050 Times on 4645 Posts
Likes Given: 10392

Default Sign This Petition To Jerry Brown!!!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/gov-jerry-brown-veto-gun-control?share_id=AbGUXtQRSD&utm_campaign=signature _receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petitio n

It can only help. I signed it and sent it to nearly 100 of my Facebook Friends. If each of you do the same thing, we can make a difference!!!

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Awesome and thank you for posting this! Signed it and shared it. I know there is more people on here from California come on people we got a lot of signatures to go.

Old 08-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8050 Times on 4645 Posts
Likes Given: 10392

It is not required that you live in CA to sign, but it would help.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 09-05-2013, 01:46 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

I just signed the petition, thanks for the link.

"The basis of our political systems is the right of the people to make and to alter their Constitutions of Government. But the Constitution which at any time exists, till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people, is sacredly obligatory upon all."

George Washington

If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
Romans 12:18