I can't reach Tejon Ranch, any body been there lately?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > I can't reach Tejon Ranch, any body been there lately?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 02:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default I can't reach Tejon Ranch, any body been there lately?

I have left numerous voicemails, and sent numerous emails to Jodi Bonas at Tejon regarding guided pig hunts, and seasonal access passes and have gotten no response. Are they just not booking new hunts at present, or is there something else?

I see post from you guys about your recent hunts, so there has been recent activity. Did I miss a deadline?

I've just gotten my license and I'd love to get my first hunt in. Sooo much to learn, just trying to do things right and legal. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk
Hey, hunting and shooting is a bunch cheaper than drag racing!!!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here