Gun nuts near San Bernardino
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > Gun nuts near San Bernardino

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Gun nuts near San Bernardino

Hello everyone, I'm looking to find some more people to shoot with around my own age, don't know if there is many 24 year olds in here but worth a try. A friend and I go up 2 Lytle Creek about twice a month, I'm in a private club up there so it's nice to be seperate from the public. Its much easier to play shooting games & just hang out. I figured it would be more fun with more people. If any one has been looking to expand their shooting friends let me know.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #2

I go to Lytle Creek a lot and I am also looking for a club to join. Im also looking for more places to go and shoot. if you have any info or next time you are at the range let me know.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:58 AM   #3

Well I'm currently trying to gather more lead so I can reload some 5.56. I'm hoping to go up & shoot next month. The club has work parties, skeet & trap, & CMP matches every month. They will want you to participate in a few work parties & shoot with em before they will let you join. I can let you know when I'm going go to the range once I figure out what day. I'de be glad to show you the club.

Old 08-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #4

cool man. Does the club have any special requirements to join?

Old 08-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #5

Na, just pay the $150 a year a show up to a work party here & there.

Old 11-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #6

I am new to shooting Im 26 and just moved out to Riverside. I'm always up to go shooting I've put about 1500 rounds through my Glock 22. I only go on the weekends right now due to work but joining a club sounds fun. I am also looking to buy a 1911, and discussing my options with gun enthusiast is always good.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:56 AM   #7

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Im a new gun owner with shooting itch that I cant seem to scratch....Im new to the 909....I only have a Mossberg 500 and buying a marlin 60 .22lr tomorrow. ...Im planning on expanding my selection before these politicians say I cant....im curious and anxious to see what a cun club is all about...how and when can I check it out? ...

Old 02-28-2013, 06:12 PM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

I'm 22 and in Rancho. I would definitely be interested in finding out more about your club and possibly doing a range run sometime. Where at in Lytle creek does your club shoot? Do you go to the range up there, or make the drive up to table top? (not actually sure if table top is a "legal" shooting area but it sure beats the range lol, never seen a ranger up there.)

Old 03-01-2013, 04:52 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednekked
I'm 22 and in Rancho. I would definitely be interested in finding out more about your club and possibly doing a range run sometime. Where at in Lytle creek does your club shoot? Do you go to the range up there, or make the drive up to table top? (not actually sure if table top is a "legal" shooting area but it sure beats the range lol, never seen a ranger up there.)
Lytle creek private range. Table top is def not legal if a ranger catches u, there will be problems. Look up breariflepistolclub.org come out to a work party & meet everyone. Let me kno when your coming & I'll make sure I'm there.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #10

Well not exactly near San Bernardino but still lookig for a shooting club and friends, im 28 and have a Glock 22