California wildlife official in hot water over mountain lion hunt - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > California wildlife official in hot water over mountain lion hunt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 04:43 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Signed it. I hate this state and wish they would divide this state in two. Let the liberal nut jobs give all their money away and ruin their state while counties like mine would rather be a lot less government. Besides all the conservative counties have the best hunting lands.

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 02-21-2012, 06:04 AM   #22
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1583 Times on 968 Posts
Likes Given: 8274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
Signed it. I hate this state and wish they would divide this state in two. Let the liberal nut jobs give all their money away and ruin their state while counties like mine would rather be a lot less government. Besides all the conservative counties have the best hunting lands.
Quoted for truth. I wish they would do the same in NY (give the Libs. the lower S E portion, let us keep the rest!). SOmetimes it shames me to say I was born in Cali. This is one of those times.

My wife and I both signed the petion. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. What he did was right, and perfectly legal.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
Why is it that the conservative counties always have the best hunting and the farther left that a coffee shop leans, the better their coffee tastes? (Be advised: I don't talk politics in coffee shops, otherwise I might get served extra foam floating on top)