Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > California Gun Forum > California Gun Owners-Read This

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 05:30 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Shoobee- You are without a doubt a far more dangerous enemy to all owners of legal firearms than 100 Senator Yee's. Ever heard of Neville Chamberlain? "Peace in our time!" Concession has been proven time and again to not work, just as gun control laws do not work.
You might as well start pounding your sword into a plowshare right now, or better yet- next time the local police have a gun turn in take your firearms and trade them in for a $100.00 Target gift card. If you think they will stop at this you are delusional. Wake up and protect your rights or you will lose them.

I urge everyone to contact every senator and as many assemblymen as possible. Remind them that before they start placing restrictions on ANY Constitutional right, they'd better tread lightly and not be so rash. I've read quite a few flat our false statements from Yee already and he needs to be held accountable and explain himself on such a serious issue. Every elected official in Sacramento needs to understand just how severe it is when they start stripping away Constitutional rights. They should have to explain, for example, why a pistol grip on a rifle makes citizens less safe. They should have to explain why any of this is needed in CA, but not in other states. What makes Senator Yee qualified to draft legislation on this? What makes anyone in Sacramento qualified to evaluate the impact of bullet buttons on society? We should not allow them to proceed so feely with simply drafting some new law and running it through without the scrutiny it deserves. It shouldn't be yet one more law that they run through that needs to be fought in the courts later. This is the US Constitution they're putting restrictions on. That's no light matter.

Last edited by jdhagen65; 05-26-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #12

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Shoobee, there have been many discussions in the gun control world of making "sniper rifles" illegal.

And how do they define "sniper rifle"? Any centerfire rifle capable of accepting a magnified optical device.

You are the most dangerous type of gun owner.

Supporting ANY type of gun control means you get eaten last.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."
jdhagen65 Likes This 
Old 06-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #13
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7321 Times on 4247 Posts
Likes Given: 9429

Shoobee,
Do you support Mr. Yee's proposed legislation? You say (or perhaps imply would be more accurate) that you have no use for nor a desire to own any of the firearms that would be affected by Mr. Yee's bill. What about the rest of us who do own or desire to own said firearms?

A good analogy would be to say that there is one member here on FTF (I will call him Mr. Bee) who has proposed that the very popular Clock forum should be removed from the website because Mr. Bee disagrees with keeping time.

Should the Clock forum be removed? Should Mr. Bee be banned? Should the Clock Forum be removed and Mr. Bee be banned as well? Or should both continue to exist?

I would vote for both continuing to exist on FTF. Mainly because the Clock Forum is popular but also because I would like to keep an eye on what Mr. Bee is thinking. As freaking crazy as his thoughts are.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Omfg, I had hoped that gun laws were going to get better here in Kali. Guessing not. Here I come home to find out that I can't order ammo online cause I live in Sacramento County. Jebus but how stupid is that?! And the bullet button on the AR or AK is so freaking retarded already that I refuse to purchase said weapon systems cause they're a f***ing disgrace! I'd own an AR without a doubt cause that platform is what I learned to shoot with. I may not have a use for it except reminiscence and just plain fun shooting, but I can't bring myself to buy one that is just..... so stupid!!!

What can you protect, if your only weapon is your emotions?

Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 518 Times on 307 Posts
Likes Given: 2768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_J View Post
Omfg, I had hoped that gun laws were going to get better here in Kali. Guessing not. Here I come home to find out that I can't order ammo online cause I live in Sacramento County. Jebus but how stupid is that?! And the bullet button on the AR or AK is so freaking retarded already that I refuse to purchase said weapon systems cause they're a f***ing disgrace! I'd own an AR without a doubt cause that platform is what I learned to shoot with. I may not have a use for it except reminiscence and just plain fun shooting, but I can't bring myself to buy one that is just..... so stupid!!!
Wait.... you actually hoped gun laws in CA would get BETTER???

I kid. I hope they do get better. I also hope they get less retarded here in MA.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 06-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #16

Liked 1758 Times on 802 Posts
Likes Given: 1781

Just when I thought Ole shoobee couldn't get any more ridiculous. Great thinking there shoobee, just because you don't like something nobody else should have it either.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #17

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282
Just when I thought Ole shoobee couldn't get any more ridiculous. Great thinking there shoobee, just because you don't like something nobody else should have it either.
Haven't you seen his list of the only 7 guns a person needs? Obviously any gun deemed unworthy to be on shoobees list is completely useless :rollseyes;

Old 06-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #18

Liked 1758 Times on 802 Posts
Likes Given: 1781

No I haven't seen the list, but it doesn't surprise me that he has such a list.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:12 PM   #19

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

The purpose of the 2nd ammendment is not to strik fear in the hearts of deer, but to allow the citizen to defend himself from the government. If the police and army have detachable magazines, the citicenry should have them.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #20

Liked 1949 Times on 1028 Posts
Likes Given: 4282

I can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading such a dimwitted response...

Shoobee, listen close and listen good...It's not about the gun, it's about the right!!! What part of that don't you get???

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting